Posted on: January 16, 2022
At Mercatalyst, We Are Event Driven Retail(R). We are expanding
our business to include our very first off-price, treasure-hunt,
brick-and-mortar store in 2021. We create exciting and engaging
online shopping events and deliver deep value through curated,
exclusive deals on leading brand products across all major consumer
product categories. Mercatalyst reaches millions of customers
through our partnerships with famous TV personalities and shows
using our family of websites including:
- mediocritee.comJoin forces with a unique group of entrepreneurs
who created the daily deal and who remain innovative, creative, and
resilient. We're always looking for like-minded people to enrich
our company culture and our brand. We offer a unique and exciting
experience, and we are looking to add talent to our team today!
Mercatalyst is looking for a Key Holder who works well in a team
environment and has a passion for retail. This is an opportunity to
be an integral part of our first store opening and to help set the
merchandising standards for future store openings. Once MorningSave
Store 0001 is operational, this position will focus on engaging,
motivating, and leading a team. It will also develop creative event
merchandising strategies in order to hit financial targets and
create a positive environment for the store associates and
- One to two years retail leadership experience
- Proven ability to manage, develop and motivate a team to drive
operational excellence Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent supervisory and management skills; leads by example
and effectively drives the performance of team members.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills; speaks
clearly, positively, and persuasively; practices active listening
with team members, customers, peers, and the public.
- Results driven with demonstrated critical and creative thinking
- Project management, time management, analytical and superior
organizational skills required.
- Proven ability to plan, multi-task, set priorities effectively
and efficiently to proactively respond to changing demands, from
- Demonstrated ability to exercise discretion, confidentiality,
and independent judgment with the ability to use compassion and
- Entrepreneurial spirit and strong business acumen; ability to
evaluate information to make timely decisions with an understanding
- Excellent customer service orientation; applies common sense
understanding to do what is right for the customer.
- Must have a valid driver's license and reliable form of
- Responsible for the overall management, execution, and
operational excellence of the entire store; including optimization
of the Merchandising, Operations, Customer Service, Loss
Prevention, and Human Resources functions.
- Works with Mercatalyst teams to develop creative event
- Coaches and develops the team including the following tasks:
recruiting, interviewing, hiring, development, and
- Demonstrates respect, courtesy, and professionalism with all
customers, associates, and leadership at all times.
- Actively participates in floor walks with corporate leadership
and creates an implementation plan to make changes based on
- Supervises the execution of assignments as delegated by
- Manages productivity, and creates strategies for efficiency and
- Creates reports, internal correspondence, and operation
- Required to learn, understand and enforce company policies,
procedures and safety rules.
- Adheres to company work hours, policies, procedures and rules
applicable to management-level employees.
- Enthusiastic about the MorningSave brand, and represents
Mercatalyst at all times.Physical Requirements and Attendance:
- Ability to work part-time; averaging 20 hours per week
- Ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays on a regular
- Ability to use all Store equipment
- Ability to spend up to 100% of working time standing, walking,
and moving around the store
- Ability to regularly bend at the waist, squat, kneel, climb,
carry, reach, and stoop
- Ability to occasionally push, pull and lift more than 25
- Ability to use janitorial equipment, rolling racks, ladders and
other assigned supplies
- Ability to read, write, and speak English
We are an equal opportunity employer. We strictly prohibit unlawful
discrimination or harassment of any kind, including discrimination
or harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin,
ancestry, religion, veteran status, age, pregnancy status, sex,
gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status,
mental or physical disability, medical condition, or any other
characteristics protected by law. We also make all reasonable
accommodations to meet our obligations under laws protecting the
rights of the disabled.
Keywords: Mercatalyst, Plano , Key Holder, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!