Patient Care Coordinator - Rare Hub Specialist
Company: Paragon Healthcare, Inc.
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Great opportunity to join an award-winning national specialty
infusion provider, Paragon Healthcare, based in Dallas, TX. This
position supports an exclusive rare/orphan specialty product and
will be part of our ParagonRare team dedicated to this product and
program.This position is located at our home office in Plano, TX at
3033 W. President George Bush Fwy, 75075.The Patient Care
Coordinator - Rare Hub Specialist works to ensure high levels of
customer service according to SOPs designed in coordination with a
pharmaceutical manufacturer to provide Patient Hub Services
including inbound call center services, qualification and
enrollment of patients into manufacturer sponsored and Paragon
Healthcare operated hub programs, managing copay assistance and
free drug programs, monitoring patient census for expiring
enrollments, key service delivery dates and coordinating with
Paragon's manufacturer partners to ensure expert delivery of any
contractual requirement or metric.Job
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in the medical field with
working knowledge of healthcare insurance, pharmacy and medical
drug benefits, commercial/Medicare reimbursement, and managed care
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and problem solve.
- Current CPht is preferred, but not required.Major
- Responsible for delivering exceptional service to patients,
providers, and team members, including open channels of
communication, prompt response to inquiries and requests, and
timely, accurate follow up of missing documentations.
- Effectively communicates and escalates issues to the
appropriate team members for patient-centric resolutions.
- Maintains daily tasking work queue, quality assurance, and
established productivity levels with minimal errors.
- Ensures timely and appropriate delivery setup for patients from
initial to all ongoing refills, authorizations, enrollments, and
key service metrics.
- Ensures that patients are informed and educated on all aspects
of hub services related to the product/service that Paragon is
delivering on behalf of a client.
- Answers inbound calls from patients, prescribers and
caregivers, and either resolves the issues or escalates it
appropriately with a goal of first call resolution.
- Identifies any restrictions and details on how to expedite
- Performs research and analysis of patient account issues and
strives to resolve problems timely and accurately.Work Standards:
- Ability to work in a team setting requiring cross-training of
- Ability to prioritize, have excellent customer service,
organizational skills with attention to detail, and the ability to
work effectively in stressful situations.
- Understands and adheres to all external accreditation review
standards, applicable state, local, and Federal laws and/or
regulations, including maintaining patient confidentiality through
abiding by HIPAA laws/regulations.
- Understands and adheres to all company policies and
- Ability to work under strict guidelines, competing priorities,
and immediate requests.
- Establishes and maintains positive working relationships with
internal and external customers as well as all company
- Displays a neat, clean, and professional appearance at all
- Handles customer/patient complaints in a fair and empathetic
- High School or betterLicenses & CertificationsPreferred
Keywords: Paragon Healthcare, Inc., Plano , Patient Care Coordinator - Rare Hub Specialist, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!