Auto Title Loan Processor- $20.00 hourly - $2,500.00 Sign-On Bonus
Company: InTouch Credit Union
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Description: All offers for employment with InTouch Credit Union
are contingent upon the candidate completing a credit check,
pre-employment drug screen and the submission of fingerprints in
accordance with state and federal law.
Welcome to InTouch Credit Union!Are you looking for an exciting
opportunity that will let you develop your financial industry
knowledge and enhance your professionalism? Do you enjoy
collaborating with a team of dedicated individuals helping to bring
the latest technological advancements, service models and essential
products to a growing member base? Have you considered a career
with an organization that emphasizes the value of every employee
with employee-specific paths for growth, paid volunteer hours and
other exciting benefits? If so, InTouch Credit Union wants to hear
from you!A Little About UsIf you're wondering what a credit union
is, you're not alone! A credit union is a financial institution
where everyone who deposits money is a "member." Members get access
to the usual selection of savings and deposits, but they also can
enjoy higher dividend rates since credit unions are
not-for-profit!InTouch Credit Union (ITCU) currently serves more
than 91,000 members across the United States and 20 other
countries, through 12 physical locations and a convenient
mobile/online service model. We are always looking for innovative
ways to deliver outstanding member assistance, whether that's
through concierge-banking in our locations, through video services
by way of our new interactive teller machines or in the leadership
roles behind the scenes.
Alright, Enough about Us... Who are We Looking For?We want to know
more about you! We're looking for the following:
- Full-Time Auto Title Loan Processor I who has experience in a
customer-focused/deadline-driven/high-energy environment, and who
can provide courteous, friendly and professional assistance to
their team, and our members.
- Our ideal candidate will make anywhere between $18.95 - $20.00
for this position, and will follow a Monday- Friday 8:00 a.m. -
5:00 p.m. (and Saturdays as needed) work schedule.
- How about the opportunity to take advantage of a $2,500.00
sign-on bonus for this position? Your ITCU title will allow you to
do just that.What about the Duties & Responsibilities?The Auto
Title Loan Processor I will work with the front-line staff and
provide the following as part of their responsibilities:
- File auto title applications to the state Department of Motor
Vehicle (DMV) in all states for loans containing title work for
private sells and refinanced loans from other financial
- Research titles issues with DMVs, staff or members to resolve
issues and place ITCU as lien holder to secure collateral.
- Process applications for automobile titles, pay automobile
dealer drafts, log and review received titles and other duties
related to automobile titles including working with state DMVs,
front-line staff or members to obtain the needed information.
- Release titles on paid loans.
- Process title work for current loan volume, averaging 2 to 3
titles per hour.
- Assist with collecting documents from staff or members to
ensure lien is placed.
- Update reports for liens perfected and sending items to be
scanned under member's accounts.
- Perfect the credit union's interest on titles and monitor that
there are no more than 80 files outstanding over 90 days old. Work
with manager to resolve any overdue outstanding titles.
- Maintain an accurate log of all received collateral.
- Release titles within 5-7 days following loan payoff.
- And, of course, "other job-related duties as assigned." Every
job description asks for these, and no one is really sure what
these are, exactly. The truth is, at ITCU, there's really no such
thing as "a typical day," which often gives our staff the
opportunity to flex their creative muscles, work with teams they
may not usually work with and experience something new.Wow, that's
a lot...But, What Else Makes ITCU Stand Out?Of course! Aside from
our competitive package of health and welfare benefits, not to
mention discounted access to company products and services, we also
- On-hire-date enrollment for medical/RX, dental and vision
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability & Long-Term Disability Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts;
- 401(k) & Roth contributions (matching contributions of 100% of
your contributions that do not exceed 5% of compensation and a
- Tuition reimbursement assistance for continued education
through accredited colleges and universities;
- Four, fully paid days during the year to volunteer at an
approved charity/organization of your choice!;
- A special birthday gift to you in the form of a paid day off
during your birth month;Interested? Excellent!We want to hear from
you! You can apply today by clicking on the "Apply" button
The Credit Union is committed to a policy of equal employment
opportunity and does not discriminate in the terms, conditions or
privileges of employment based on actual or perceived race,
religion, color, creed, sex or gender (including pregnancy,
childbirth and related medical conditions), age, genetic
information, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status,
physical or mental disability, military service and veteran status,
sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression (including
transgender status), marital status, or in any other protected
classification or status as defined under applicable federal, state
or local laws and ordinances.. Requirements:
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- High School Education or equivalent. Some college a plus.
- Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) registration with Nationwide
Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) required.Experience:
- At least two to five years of similar or related experience or
minimum two years auto title processing, auto funding or DMV
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Compliance with Federal Bank Secrecy and Money laundering rules
- Other Skills: 10-key calculator.
- Typing and data entry.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, production oriented
- Ability to adapt to new work structures, processes, or cultures
to achieve credit union goals.
Keywords: InTouch Credit Union, Plano , Auto Title Loan Processor- $20.00 hourly - $2,500.00 Sign-On Bonus, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!