Posted on: January 13, 2022
We are at the forefront of change in this rapidly evolving
lending market. mello, the Greek word for future, was the product
of a recent $80+ million dollar investment in research &
development to transform & streamline the home buying process into
a digital experience like no other competitor offers. But mello is
just the beginning loanDepot will continue to invest in developing
our own advanced technology ecosystem built around serving our
customers & enabling our valued employees to provide exceptional
service. We have funding, we have opportunities, you have ideasits
a perfect match. Come join us!loanDepot We are Americas
Lender.Position Summary:Responsible for delivering innovative,
compelling, coherent software solutions for our consumer, internal
operations and value chain constituents across a wide variety of
enterprise applications through the creation of discrete business
services and their supporting components. Designs and builds test
framework to test the end-to-end solution on the validation of the
product. Requires knowledge of best practices in the areas of
design, development, and testing. Brings collaborative ideas on
testing improvements shared among different test groups and
organizations. Requires knowledge of writing and running automated
tests with direction from the Software Engineering Manager and/or
Lead SDET. Follows best coding practices and methods identified by
the team. Ensures the performance of all duties in accordance with
the companys policies and procedures, all U.S. state and federal
laws and regulations, wherein the company
- Reviews and translates requirements into functional and
technical test cases and implements them for thorough test
- Creates integration test plans for smaller projects. Creates
tests which ensure application functionality, including up- and
- Uses testing frameworks to ensure quality software solutions.
Assists in the design and implementation of testing
- Utilizes experience with frameworks and/or tools such as Robot,
Cucumber, Watir, SoapUI, etc. Designs to build automated test
suites to validate business and technical requirements.
- Analyzes test case failures to identify points of failure in
the most product features and capabilities. Uses independent
judgement to resolve issues and provides recommendations for
- Collaborates with other technical teams by assisting in
troubleshooting the most complex technical or end-user
- Adheres to coding and testing standards. Follows established
best practices and provides recommendations for improvement in both
standards and practices. Leads the code reviews for peers and makes
necessary adjustments. Contributes to coding standards.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.Requirements:
- B.S. in Computer Science, B.S. Software Engineering or B.A. in
Computer Information Systems or equivalent preferred and a minimum
of four (4) + years of relevant technology job experience.
- Understanding of financial terms and concepts is preferred.
Knowledge of mortgage specific terminology, concepts and systems is
- Advanced competence with multiple relevant languages and
technologies and a minimum of four (4) + years of experience with
C#, Selenium, NUnit, Postman, Swagger, etc. required.
- Experience with TFS, JIRA, and Confluence preferred.
- Minimum three (3) + years of experience working collaboratively
in a team environment.
- Experienced with several methods for analyzing data, log files,
performance, etc.Why work for #teamloanDepot:
- Aggressive earning potential and 401K with robust company
- Inclusive, diverse and collaborative culture where people from
all backgrounds can thrive
- Work with other passionate, purposeful and customer-centric
- Extensive internal growth and professional development
opportunities including tuition reimbursement
- Comprehensive benefits package including
- Wellness program to support both mental and physical
- Generous paid time off for both exempt and non-exempt
positionsWe are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity
in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race,
religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age,
marital status, veteran status, or disability
Keywords: loanDepot, Plano , Sr SDET-C#/Selenium, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!