Business Development Executive
Company: PX Technology
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Are you a self-driven and competitive person who enjoys rolling
up your sleeves and being the best in all things personally or
professionally? Would you describe yourself as?
- Independent and motivated by winning?
- Do you enjoy solving problems and finding ways to outpace the
- Is your communication style professionally social and grabs
- Do you enjoy multi-tasking and work best under deadlines?
- Are you organized, thorough and precise when executing on your
goals?If this sounds like you - look no further. We're looking for
game changers who elevate and escalate the clientele they serve.
Position includes a base salary plus monthly, uncapped commissions
and quarterly bonus opportunities . To be considered for this
position, please send your resume to: . Once we've received your
resume, you'll be sent a quick application and survey to complete
to finalize your job application.PX Technology is a fast-growing
company with software solutions that operate in specialty
healthcare practices to improve the patient experience and help
patients get access to treatments that they may not otherwise be
able to afford. At PX Technology the pace is fast, and the culture
is that of a startup, but we have the infrastructure, backing,
benefits, and management experience of a mature technology company.
The demand for our solution is creating a need to add members to
our fun, high performance team.Check out our web site at Benefits
- Health & Dental Insurance - multiple plan options with costs
subsidized by employer
- Flexible spending account
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) w/employer matching
- Paid time offFull Job DescriptionPX Technology is seeking
energetic, experienced sales executives who desire to help our
customer healthcare practices implement, learn and utilize our
software solution within their practices. Candidates will ideally
have some practical experience in either software sales or
experience in a specialty healthcare practice (retina,
rheumatology, immunology, etc.) however, any sales experience will
be considered.Primary job duties and responsibilities include, but
are not limited, the following:
- Prospect, identify, and qualify medical practices for our
- Understand & effectively demonstrate (and train on) PX
- Close new business and meet monthly, quarterly, and annual
- Effectively use Salesforce.com document all activity in
CRMQualifications and Experience REQUIRED:
- SALES EXPERIENCE: Minimum 1 year of sales experience.
Experience in healthcare and/or software preferred.
- Ability to communicate and translate technical information to
- Possess highly ethical characteristics and values
- Self-driven with an extremely high motivation to succeed
- Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team
- Exceptional Communications skills
- Organizational skills to balance and prioritize work in a
- Flexibility and initiative - things are changing fast!
- Must be authorized to work in the United States. We are not
able to sponsor Visa's at this time.Job Type: Full-timePay:
$50,000.00 - $200,000.00 per yearBenefits:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insuranceSupplemental Pay:
- Commission payLicense/Certification:
- Driver's License (Preferred)Work Location: One location
Keywords: PX Technology, Plano , Business Development Executive, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!