Company: Pinnacle Group, Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Title: Documentation Specialist
Pay Rate: $25.73/hr
Location: Plano TX
Contract: 4 months initial
- Commercial Credit or Legal experience (i.e. paralegal
- Automotive Experience
- Detail oriented, organized, ability to multitask, strong
attention to detail, strong time management, ability to work in a
fast-paced environment, strong customer service and communication
skills are a plus.
- 1 to 3 years experience with LaserPro, Microsoft Office
- Experience with SBA Loans, Data management, Creating and
Preferred Or Nice-to-haves
- Understanding of legal documents, including but not limited to,
corporate formation or governance documents.
- Understanding of Commercial Credit is a plus.
- Working in DocuSign is a plus.
- Contingent Worker Title: Documentation Specialist
- Clarity Resource (Y/N)
- Start Date: ASAP
- End Date: end of March 1, 2022
- Dept ID = 050060 Project ID = TMCC1442
- Bill Rate Range: Target = $35 MAX =$60
- Names of Participants involved in interview -
- Interview process- (Phone/In Person)
- Will you be referring any resources for consideration?
- Reason for contingent headcount? TFS Dealer Lending
Documentation Team is in the process of redocumenting our loan and
wholesale documents for Toyota, Lexus, Mazda, and Other
- The contingent worker will be responsible for preparing,
delivering, and storage of loan documentation.
- In addition, the contingent worker will be assisting the docs
team in preparing commercial loan documents.
- What is the project(s) name?
- What are the key objectives for this resource (project
- What specific TFS departments will they interact with? TFS
Dealer Lending Documentation, our partners in the Regions, and
- How long is this project (please be specific)?
- What phase is the project currently in? Beginning
Keywords: Pinnacle Group, Inc., Plano , Documentation Specialist, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!