Posted on: November 19, 2021
Job DescriptionA Day in the Life of a Communication
- Develop and strengthen relationships with business partners and
field leaders to ensure a deep understanding of department
processes, upcoming projects and unique needs/challenges they
- Create and update (as needed) effective communication
templates, techniques and processes to ensure all field
communication meets the Cinemark communication standards for
- Train business partners on effective communication techniques
and use of Cinemark templates and processes
- Manage incoming communication requests, providing business
partners with guidance on templates, tools, and timing.
- Advise, review, and edit field communications to ensure
accuracy and completeness, effective messaging, adherence to style
and timing standards, selection of appropriate distribution vehicle
and alignment with company strategy
- Distribute communications timely and accurately through
approved communication channels. Maintain unique distribution
lists/groups as needed.What You Will Need to Have:
- Bachelor's degree in Public Relations, Journalism or
Communications preferred. Or 3 years relevant experience in place
of a degree.
- 1-3 years of communication experience. Prefer experience
communicating in multi-unit retail, restaurant or hospitality
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills. Ability to
write quickly and persuasively, and manage tight deadlines.
Proficient in proofreading and editing.
- Experience with communication and task management
- Ability to gather and analyze a wide variety of information and
develop appropriate recommendations
- Demonstrated ability to learn new concepts quickly and complete
multiple and diverse assignments with the highest level of quality.
Ability to understand, clearly communicate, and explain complex
- Demonstrated ability to function in a fast-paced working
environment with multiple and diverse responsibilities. Excellent
organizational skills and attention to detail. Ability to work
effectively and independently on multiple projects
- Ability to work with various departments and levels of
management including senior executives.DISCLAIMER: This job
description is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities,
duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions
associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate
reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to
revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be
performed as assigned.Cinemark USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Cinemark, Plano , Communications Specialist, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!