IT Security Lead
Company: Harris Corporation
Posted on: November 19, 2021
IT Security Lead-- 8/31/21 Security--Information USA - TX -
Plano The Lead, IT Secuity is responsible for designing, building,
testing and implementing security systems within an organization's
IT network. The Lead, IT Security is expected to have a thorough
understanding of complex IT systems and stay up to date with the
latest security standards, systems and authentication protocols, as
well as best practice security products. Responsibilities and
- Anticipate possible security threats and identify areas of
weakness in a network system.
- Respond promptly and effectively to possible breaches of
- Review current system security measures and recommend and
- Conduct regular system tests and ensure continuous monitoring
of network security
- Ensure all personnel have access to the IT system limited by
need and role
- Establish disaster recovery procedures and conduct breach of
- Promptly respond to all security incidents and provide thorough
- Cultivate and lead a culture of security awareness, and arrange
continuing education of personnel to ensure security policies are
adhered at all times.
- Other duties as assigned. Required Skills and Experience:
- Existing DoD Secret clearance with current 6-year update.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in a related IT security field
with networking experience.
- Defense industry experience.
- Extensive experience in information security and/or IT risk
management with a focus on security, performance and reliability
that meet JSIG standards.
- Solid understanding of security protocols, cryptography,
authentication, authorization and security.
- Experience implementing multi-factor authentication, single
sign-on, identity management or related technologies.
- Good working knowledge of current IT risks and experience
implementing security solutions.
- CompTIA Security + certification required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to obtain and maintain any additional clearances as
required. Desired Skills and Experience:
- Ability to interact with a broad cross-section of personnel to
explain and enforce security measures.
- Excellent people skills, with experience leading and
collaborating in a multi-disciplinary, diverse, and dynamic team
- Outstanding work ethic and commitment to organizational
success-- Job Profile Matching Criteria: Expertise
Security--Information Location USA - TX - Plano Stock Quote: HRS
Last Trade: 110.89 Change: 0.00
Keywords: Harris Corporation, Plano , IT Security Lead, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!