Research Data Coordinator
Company: Baylor Scott & White Health
Posted on: November 18, 2021
The Research Data Coordinator locates, procures and integrates data
from a variety of research and clinical sources; prepares and
uploads data to public repositories; develops and troubleshoots
study-specific eCRFs and events using clinical trial management
software; manages clinical trial paper data sources (eCRFs, study
protocols, etc.); performs data entry and validation; and educates
others in proper clinical trial data management, entry and
* ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE ROLE*
* Locates, procures, and integrates data.
* Develops and troubleshoots study-specific eCRFs and events using
clinical trial management software.
* Manages clinical trial paper data sources.
* Educates others in proper clinical trial data management, entry
and validation procedures.
* Performs data entry and validation.
* KEY SUCCESS FACTORS*
* Ability to locate, collate and integrate data from diverse
* Ability to effectively utilize common bioinformatics, office and
clinical trial software.
* Ability to interact with research and clinical personnel.
* Ability to adapt to rapidly changing requirements.
* Ability to teach and present.
* Knowledge of NIH, HIPAA and FDA regulations surrounding data
* Must be detail-oriented.
* Must be well organized.
Our competitive benefits package includes the following
* Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
* 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
* Tuition Reimbursement
* PTO accrual beginning Day 1
Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level
* EDUCATION - Associate's
* EXPERIENCE - Less than 1 Year of Experience
Keywords: Baylor Scott & White Health, Plano , Research Data Coordinator, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!