Customer Service Lab Tech (Optical experience)
Company: National Vision
Posted on: October 11, 2021
National Vision, Inc. is one of the largest optical retailers in
the United States. We offer an innovative culture where
training is a priority, hard work is praised and career growth is a
Our optical lab is seeking a Customer Service representative to
join our growing manufacturing operation. Optical knowledge
and experience is required for this role.
Mondays-Fridays, 6:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. (1st shift)
Competitive pay, great benefits and opportunity at a growing
- Responds to stores and initiate calls and communications
through the portal regarding orders that are both in the DVI system
and POS system.
- Processes edit jobs and other jobs sent to customer service for
various optical and other reasons.
- Researches the status of jobs.
- Tags jobs and utilizes report in DVI and AS/400 to expedite
- Tracks and explains problem orders or delays.
- Keys in special orders.
- Matches frames to jobs.
- Answers optical and technical questions.
- Cancels jobs upon request from the field.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Completion of High School or equivalent formal education
- Prior optical experience is required, sufficient to
perform the role
- Must be able to read and write English.
- Ability to understand and carry out written or oral
National Vision offers a competitive benefits package.
Some of the benefits include:
- Generous Paid-Time-Off (PTO) policy
- BONUS opportunities - including biweekly lab production
- 401k with company match
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Flex Spending Account
- Vision benefits
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Referral bonus program
- Wellness Plan incentives
- Other insurance options, employee assistance and much more
Please see our website at www.nationalvision.com to learn
Keywords: National Vision, Plano , Customer Service Lab Tech (Optical experience), Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!