Custodial Shift Supervisor - Baylor Scott & White The Heart Hospital - Plano Outpatient Services
Posted on: October 11, 2021
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day
through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries
around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we
strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our
communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop
your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional
growth. So, no matter what you're pursuing - a new challenge, a
sense of belonging, or just a great place to work - our focus is
helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working
here at http://careers.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook,
Instagram and Twitter.
Job Summary: To assist management in maintaining
or improving cleanliness quality through inspections, training and
employee accountability, including employee counseling or
disciplining. Supervisors must build upon established employee or
customer relationships, improve employee morale, and help develop
subordinates on a continuous basis.
Essential Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Conduct daily inspections for quality and safety. Make
- Understand all employee work assignments and schedule for
- Conduct training and retraining as necessary. Follow
recommended training process.
- Maintain effective business relationship with staff. Build upon
and develop employee satisfaction and knowledge.
- Enforce department policies, follow up on daily assignments,
and conduct counseling or disciplinary action.
- Maintain loyalty and honesty with employees, peers, customers
- Monitor special projects and on-call or new employees.
- Tour areas of responsibilities at least 2-4 times daily.
Initiate or ensure corrective action is taken.
- Audit building keys, pagers, and payroll on a daily basis.
- Ensure all projects, maintenance, or cleaning challenges are
communicated effectively for resolution.
- Control supply inventories and distribute equipment
- Supervise equipment performance and make necessary
- Assist in performing employee performance evaluations and make
recommendations on employee performance ratings.
- Observe and report the need of furniture or other building
- When necessary, complete custodial work assignments.
- In case of emergency, perform all duties as assigned.
- Provide functional/operational support to work area as
essential personnel during times of emergency, catastrophe,
inclement weather, etc.
- Complete all other assigned tasks by management in which the
employee is capable of performing.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be physically able to lift, lower, push and pull objects
up to 50 lbs. unassisted.
- Ability to stand, climb, bend, stoop and crouch for extended
periods of time.
- Must be able to initiate and maintain good customer and
co-worker relationships in a team environment.
- Must have the ability to follow oral or written instructions
- Must be able to communicate effectively with both written and
- Bi-lingual preferred (English and Spanish).
- Must have the ability to supervise others, demonstrate "quality
customer service", and good human relations skills.
- Pays special attention to detail.
Keywords: Aramark, Plano , Custodial Shift Supervisor - Baylor Scott & White The Heart Hospital - Plano Outpatient Services, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!