Salesforce Solution Architect
Company: NTT DATA
Posted on: October 10, 2021
Req ID: 139959
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and
passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be
part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization,
We are currently seeking a Salesforce Solution Architect to join
our team in Plano, Texas (US-TX), United States (US).
At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything
is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our
employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence
and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the
competition. By hiring, the best people and helping them grow both
professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT
DATA and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA, Inc. currently seeks an Salesforce Solution Architect to
join our team in Texas, Plano. (Will start remote, but will return
to office or client site when COVID restrictions are lifted.)
In these roles you will be responsible for:
- Provide support during pre-sales and sales. Participate in the
creation of or review of Salesforce solution approaches and
estimates as requested. Providing input to proposals and SOWs
- Participate in business and functional requirements sessions to
understand the business needs.
- Possess an overall understanding of the project solution from a
- Provide effort estimates for Salesforce tasks.
- Provide recommendations and options for solution design in
terms of Salesforce configuration and AppExchange products.
- Design the end-to-end solution based on collaboration with
Cloud Consultants and other Platform Architects on the
- Write the Solution Design document.
- Conduct solution design reviews with stakeholders and
- Collaborate with Business Analysts and Product Owners to
support ongoing Backlog grooming and story decomposition.
- Effectively communicate and transition the architecture to the
Development Lead and provide oversight as needed during the build
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex issues
- Manage scope by ensuring requirements, design, and approach are
within the scope of the SOW and communicate any variations to
project leaders for input to the change control process.
- 8+ years of overall consulting experience
- 3+ years SFDC Architecture exp.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of education and
- Salesforce Certifications: Admin & App Builder; Advanced Admin,
Sales, Service and/or Community Cloud: At least two,
Nice to have skills/ Experience:
- 5-7 years' experience of designing and delivering solutions in
the Salesforce platform
- 5-7 years' experience with Salesforce Data Security/Sharing
- 5-7 years' experience with Salesforce APIs and their specific
- Exposure to either Vlocity, CPQ, or Mulesoft
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
Excellent written and oral communication skills
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider
specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a
comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure
and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of
companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to
race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Plano
Nearest Secondary Market: Dallas
Solution Architect, Consulting, Pre-Sales, Technology, Sales
Keywords: NTT DATA, Plano , Salesforce Solution Architect, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!