Visual/UI Designer (With UX Motion)
Company: NTT DATA
Posted on: October 10, 2021
Req ID: 141559
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and
passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be
part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization,
We are currently seeking a Visual/UI Designer (With UX Motion) to
join our team in Plano, Texas (US-TX), United States (US).
How You'll Help Us:
As a Visual/UI Designer (With UX Motion) you will become part of
our growing Customer Experience practice, helping NTT DATA create
best-in-class digital customer, employee, and user experiences for
You will invent and inspire customer experiences and user flows
that are radically consistent, curiously easy, and bold by design.
You'll blend visual design with strategy to create compelling,
impactful work building your ideas and concepts from the ground up
- creating prototypes and effectively communicating the thinking
You'll do this as part of a team of visual designers, strategists,
UI developers and analytics peers, all who believe the best work
comes from collaboration, is driven by strategy, and is always
Our employee culture is built on learning and growth, transparency
and empathy. We hope you'll join us to help shape it more.
Why The Role Is Important:
The Visual/UI Designer (With UX Motion) is fundamental to ensuring
the digital technology and related services that NTT DATA builds
for our clients are valuable, intuitive and impactful.
Once You Are Here, You Will:
- Design concepts and deliverables for a variety of digital
outputs, including but not limited to websites, mobile apps,
digital platforms and wireframes.
- Translate coded animations and concepts into visually appealing
- Collaborate with designers and prototypers to create highly
- Build quick prototypes to illustrate ideas to the creative team
and test feasibility.
- Partner with Creatives, Strategists and Project Managers and
other team members to develop effective end-to-end customer
experiences across all channels.
- Review and interpret creative briefs alongside members of your
experience design team.
- Understand customer goals, business requirements, technical
constraints, and be able to work within project parameters.
- Has a solid design sense and experience working with creative
- Utilize new technologies to find creative solutions for motion
- 5+ years of work experience as a UX designer including
experience designing storyboards for initial design concepts and
- 1+ years' experience in UX and motion design.
- Portfolio demonstrating examples of work in UX and UX motion
- Able to show examples that show motion as a part of UI and the
- Early concepts, wireframes, prototypes, etc.
- Ability to demonstrate process and articulate design
- Bachelor's and/or graduate degree in User Experience,
Experience Design, Interaction Design, HCI or equivalent
- Experience with 3D rendering, motion graphics, and working with
- Familiarity with video production workflow (Pre-production,
production, and post-production).
- Knowledge of animation fundamentals: Timing, Arcs, Ease In/Ease
- Experience working with video editing/animation software (e.g.,
Adobe After Effects, Cinema 4D (3D tool), Premiere, Motion, Final
- Human-centered: You understand human-centered design philosophy
and best practices
- A Practical Creative: You enjoy solving complex problems
creatively but you are practical in your solutions, realizing the
many constraints that may impede the "ideal"
- Flexible Work Style: You work equally well in a participatory,
team-based environment as well as needing to work autonomously
Flexible/remote; client travel expected to be 20% (under normal
operating conditions post-COVID)
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider
specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a
comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure
and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of
companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to
race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Plano
Nearest Secondary Market: Dallas
User Experience, Consulting, Cloud, Testing, Technology
Keywords: NTT DATA, Plano , Visual/UI Designer (With UX Motion), Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!