Data Solutions Architect (Healthcare)
Company: NTT DATA
Posted on: October 10, 2021
Req ID: 130358
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and
passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be
part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization,
We are currently seeking a Data Solutions Architect (Healthcare) to
join our team in Plano, Texas (US-TX), United States (US). (This is
a Remote work opportunity)
Data Architect (Healthcare)
- Define, own, and drive specific areas of data solution and
technology architecture. Provide architectural solutions/designs to
support sales and project execution teams for implementation.
- Provide strategic data and analytics architectural assessments,
strategies, and roadmaps for one or more technology domains.
- Lead projects from solution architecture, vision, and value
point of view. Work with Product Owner/Business Analysts to define
and understand the expected value, as well as the functional
requirements, and interact with other cross-functional teams to
architect, design, develop, test, and release features.
- Project and solution estimation and team structure
- Lead teams to develop Proof-of-Concept projects to validate new
architectures and solutions.
- Mentor and provide architectural guidance to multiple teams
building innovative applications.
- Assist clients in establishing the appropriate and relevant
data and analytics vision, architecture, and program, and drive a
common vision, practices, and capabilities across teams.
- Engage with business stakeholders to understand their needs and
capabilities, integrating business knowledge with technical
- Engage with technical architects and technical staff to
determine the most appropriate technical strategy and designs to
meet business needs.
- Bachelor's degree related to Healthcare; MBA/ Master's degree
- 15 years+ of experience across techno-functional solutions,
hands-on experience with scrum engagements, with exposure to
business problems across the healthcare value chain
- 5+ Years of Experience with Healthcare data initiatives with a
good understanding of integration, data standards related to data
warehousing projects for reporting & analytics across various areas
of healthcare providers.
- General experience with the Healthcare ecosystem, trends, and
- Strong understanding of big data analytics tools, such as
PowerBI, Tableau, Cognos, etc.
- Strong understanding of core systems and applications from the
Provider value chain, such
as EMR / EHR, Tele-health, PHM, LIMS, PIMS, etc.
- Experience with data architecture (claims, clinical, financial
data) and key data exchange standards with Providers, such as FHIR,
HL7, HIPAA, EDI- 835, 837
- Knowledge of core business processes; like RCM
(pre-authorization, claims), Clinical, as
well as other ancillary ones
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider
specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a
comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure
and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of
companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to
race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Plano
Nearest Secondary Market: Dallas
Solution Architect, Database, Consulting, Business Intelligence,
Data Warehouse, Technology
Keywords: NTT DATA, Plano , Data Solutions Architect (Healthcare), Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!