SFDC Sr. Admin
Company: NTT DATA
Posted on: October 7, 2021
Req ID: 142420
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and
passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be
part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization,
We are currently seeking a SFDC Sr. Admin to join our team in
Plano, Texas (US-TX), United States (US).
How You'll Help Us:
As a Sr. Salesforce Administrator, you will have the opportunity to
get in on the ground floor of a new division created within one of
the largest technology providers in the world. We are building the
next generation of digital services company and believe clients are
ready for a more nimble, agile partner to deliver outcomes across
the SFDC platform- including Sales, Service, Marketing, Vlocity,
Mulesoft, Tableau, etc.
You'll help us by viewing this opportunity as more than a job, but
an opportunity to mold the business and as a place to grow your
career with a core group of highly talented individuals across the
US, Costa Rica, Canada, and India. We put an emphasis on training,
improving consulting skills, and helping you achieve
certifications. You'd be joining a company that has 3,000+ SF
certifications, so you know you are part of a highly skilled team
that values investing in team education and skill-building.
Why the Role Is Important:
Our Sr. Salesforce Administrators are fundamental to ensuring the
digital technology and related services that NTT DATA builds for
our clients are valuable, intuitive, and impactful. The work of Sr.
Salesforce Administrators provides our clients and team with
support, leadership, and direction to make sure projects are
executed well and to deliver the engagement as promised.
Once You Are Here, You Will:
- Create and maintain documentation on processes, policies,
application configuration, and help related materials for users as
Salesforce and associated applications are developed.
- Lead Data Management and cleansing activities
- Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously
monitor data quality and integrity and assist users with report
design and management.
- Log and track identified system problems through to
- Keep abreast of new Salesforce features and functionality and
providing recommendations for process improvements
- 2+ years experience in a Salesforce Administration role
- Salesforce Administrator 201 Certification
- 2+ years experience in configuration of email templates,
Assignment Rules, organizational security controls, sharing rules,
queues and public groups, role hierarchy and user profile
management, and Reports and dashboards
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator Certification Strongly
- Prior experience with a software development methodology, Agile
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organization, follow up skills, and attention to
- Problem Solver. You are creative but also practical in finding
solutions to problems that may arise in the project to avoid
- Analytical. You like to dissect complex processes and can help
forge a path based on your findings.
- Self-driven. A motivated individual who can efficiently
influence delivery in a complicated matrix organization.
Remote with minimum client travel expected (under normal operating
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider
specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a
comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure
and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of
companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to
race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other class protected by law. To learn
more, please visit
Furthermore, NTT DATA Services will make accommodations for
eligible applicants on a case-by-case basis. Please
emailEEOOfficer@nttdata.com for assistance.
Nearest Major Market: Plano
Nearest Secondary Market: Dallas
Consulting, Administrative Assistant, Cloud, Technology,
Keywords: NTT DATA, Plano , SFDC Sr. Admin, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!