User Account Administration
Company: NTT DATA
Posted on: October 7, 2021
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Work directly on Active Directory and other client customized
application for user account provisioning and de-provisioning.
- Responsible for working on Remedy queues for customer requests
in FIFO basis unless directed by Team Lead or Manager or any
- Assist and guide all Security Provisioning Sr. Associate for
all process and procedures related queries
- In some specific situations, he/she needs to directly work with
ISM/CDE of the account along with the Manager.
- Timely reporting of issues to management and proactive approach
for problem solving
- Responsible for quality issues and find ways to mitigate gaps
in process to avoid quality issues.
- Ensure all Service Management procedures are being followed by
him/her and the entire team
- Builds deeper understanding of processes, procedures, customers
- Assists program or process development and implementation.
- Develops solutions to a variety of problems of moderate
- Applies research, information gathering and analytical and
interpretation skills to problems of diverse scope.
- Works on assignments where considerable judgment and initiative
are required in resolving problems and making choices,
recommendations, or decisions.
- Assumes responsibility to improve service, efficiency and
quality of work.
- Contributes to area by ensuring quality of output.
- 2+ years of experience working on Active Directory
- 2+ years of working on a ticketing systems such as Remedy
- Security Certifications
- Works well with team and also can work independently
Keywords: NTT DATA, Plano , User Account Administration, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!