Manager Women's Services- Full Time-Plano,
Shift: Full Time, No Weekends
Located in the “City of Excellence,” this facility is a part of
the largest, most comprehensive healthcare providers in North
This 493-bed acute care facility has more than 1,600 employees
and over 1,000 physicians on staff, representing over 70
specialties and sub-specialties. It stands as the community’s first
comprehensive medical center.
This facility houses the first Level 1 and 2 Trauma Centers in
Collin County, as well as Collin County’s first Burn Center. The
hospital’s ER is also equipped with Comprehensive Cardiac and
The Manager is responsible for the supervision, coordination and
evaluation of nursing care provided on the assigned unit(s).
The Manager also coordinates and supervises the activities for the
unit, which supports the safe and efficient delivery of care.
The Unit Manager assists the Department Director in the
implementation of Performance Improvement activities, hospital
policies/procedures and in the financial management of the
- Participates in hospital or departmental performance
- Interviewing and hiring nursing staff.
- Scheduling nursing staff.
- Clinical resource for the Nursing Unit.
- Serves as an advocate for nursing staff.
- Evaluating staff performance.
- Discipline, counseling and staff development.
- Participates in financial management of the assigned unit.
- Participates in financial planning/budgeting for the assigned
- Plans and conducts staff meetings.
- Plans and coordinates unit related in-services.
- Current TX RN license or RN Compact State License
- BLS (AHA) certification
- ACLS (AHA) certification within 6 months of hire.
- Advanced Nursing Certification within 6 months of hire in
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing or related field required from
an accredited school.
MUST HAVE RECENT (WITHIN THE LAST YEAR) ACUTE CARE
- 3-5 years experience as a staff nurse in Woman's Services.
- Documented clinical knowledge and skills related to the
assigned clinical practice area.
- Previous management experience or demonstrated ability to serve
in a leadership position.
Up to 12 beds. Mom baby and nursery – couplet care model. Baby
catching nurse and resource nurse – couplet care model
Salary: $36.42- $45.52 (10 years’
experience) -$54.63 20(20 years’ experience)
Sign on Bonus: Up To $10,000
Relocation: Up To $12,000
**Pay out time on Sign on and
Relocation: 2 year commitment for Both Sign on and
Relocation assistance (50% pay back at 12 month mark and 0 pay back
after 24 months.)