Licensed Vocational Nurse - Home Health
Company: Gables Search Group
Posted on: September 10, 2021
Special Instructions: Please do not
apply for this position unless you have hospice and/or home health
industry experience, no exceptions.
Licensed Vocational Nurse - LVN
Need LVN's in: Collin County (Plano, Frisco,
We are looking for dynamic LVN's with either hospice or home
health experience to join either our hospice or home health team.
Yes, we have care teams that cover hospice and care teams that
cover home health....you pick!
We offer great benefits, competitive salaries, outstanding
leadership, and corporate support. A minimum of one year home
health or hospice experience is required, along with a proven
ability to manage a fast-paced, independent work schedule.
- The LVN will provide compassionate nursing care and education
to our patients and families under the supervision of the assigned
RN Case Managers, and at times support the clinical team from the
- Complete appropriate documentation in timely manner
- Assist in auditing/compliance functions
- Assist with monitoring and ordering patient care supplies
- Inform the physician of changes in the patient's condition and
needs, after consulting with a Registered Nurse
- Communicate with medical professionals, hospice team and
- Report necessary matters to the attention of the Clinical
Manager on duty
- Graduate of a Vocational Nursing Program
- Valid LVN License in the state
- LVN, with minimum 3 years’ clinical care setting experience
- Hospice or Home Care, 1 year (Required)
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication
- Hospice and/or Home Health Electronic Medical Records / EMR
Software Experience is a PLUS!
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Mileage reimbursement
- Expense reimbursement
- Paid Holidays and Generous PTO program
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Plano , Licensed Vocational Nurse - Home Health, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!