Company: NTT DATA
Posted on: September 9, 2021
Req ID: 139071
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and
passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be
part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization,
We are currently seeking a ETL Developer to join our team in Plano,
Texas (US-TX), United States (US).
Join an enterprise data warehouse team environment with a focus on
customer-centricity, quality, forever learning, and teamwork. If
you enjoy all of these values and can work completely remote, this
could be a position for you.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- This individual will serve as a skilled Informatica Powercenter
ETL developer over multiple critical data warehouse subject
- Possess a firm understanding of data warehouse design, ETL
processes, and automated scheduling.
- Have the ability to understand complex Informatica Powercenter
mappings, sessions, and workflows to troubleshoot, enhance and
- Always provide prompt and clear communications regarding data
and schedule impacts.
- Provide appropriate escalations for risk avoidance and
potential SLA breaches.
- Have experience with other ETL software tools such as SAS
basic, SAS DI and Teradata Bteq scripts.
- Possess the aptitude and ability to expand your skills and
knowledge in other data warehousing skills and tools.
- Expert at documenting ETL logic and workflow processing.
- Experience in working within systems development lifecycle and
release management, releases.
- Develops and applies project management techniques with
waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Experience in participating in 24 x 7 on-call support rotation
providing primary and secondary support to daily data loads and
miscellaneous incidents. Guarding to meet all data load and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Develops statements of problems and requirements. Can translate
both business to technical and technical to business written and
- Able to work independently in all of the above areas of
- Experience working with UNIX.
- Manages multiple assignments and processes.
- Enjoys team collaboration and participation.
- Writes efficient, re-usable, optimal, and well-documented
- Updates management on project/activity status as requested and
escalates issues quickly.
- Minimum of 6 years of Enterprise Data Warehouse ETL
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in ETL development using
various versions of Informatica Powercenter.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience with proficiency in SQL with
Oracle and/or Teradata Databases.
- Minimum of 6 years of designing, developing and maintaining
Control-M or Tivoli Workload Schedulers.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience with designs, codes, tests,
debugs and documents data warehouse ETL or reporting code according
to NTT Data and customer standards, policies, procedures, security
and compliance requirements.
- Minimum 2 years experience in working within a virtual
About NTT DATA Services
- 6 years of Enterprise Data Warehouse development and
- Teradata Bteq script experience and understanding.
- SAS Basic and SAS DI experience and understanding.
- Provide innovation in their thought process.
- Enhances own knowledge through training, understanding business
trends and objectives.
- Knowledge of industry and business principles for the rental
- Interacts with business users, IT, vendors, and customers to
define current and future application requirements.
- Anticipates and prevents potential problems.
- Extends capabilities by working with senior staff/experts
within and outside the internal organization.
- Simplifies difficult concepts for non-technical users.
- Additionally, other desired knowledge growth areas are
Microsoft SSRS, SSIS, and SSAS.
- Understands and foresees implications of decisions.
- Understands the core business process and purpose of the
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider
specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a
comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure
and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of
companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to
race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Plano
Nearest Secondary Market: Dallas
Developer, Business Intelligence, Data Warehouse, Database,
Keywords: NTT DATA, Plano , ETL Developer, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!