Pricing Analyst, State Consulting
Company: NTT DATA
Posted on: September 7, 2021
Req ID: 140421
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and
passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be
part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization,
We are currently seeking a Pricing Analyst, State Consulting to
join our team in Plano, Texas (US-TX), United States (US).
- Participate in the SHC and Public Sector proposal pricing
process to include: develop cost volume completion schedules;
assist in development of pricing strategies; coordinate internal
and external cost requirements; review, analyze and compile cost
data; prepare cost volumes.
- Provide insights and guidance to the team and senior management
from a compliance, competitive analysis, Price-to-Win (PTW) and
risk management perspective. Facilitate pricing reviews and provide
pricing guidance to proposal and capture teams to ensure that
pricing strategy is completed in accordance with disclosure
statements. Design, develop, and prepare cost models and cost
narratives or proposals and provide guidance and council on all
aspects of proposal preparation, including estimating, price point
and market wage analyses, RFP analysis, disclosure and contract
- Work closely with Capture/Business Development, Contracts,
Purchasing, Human Resources and Operations to ensure accuracy and
coordination of cost proposals and to collect data.
- Participate in pricing review with upper management and
coordinate with senior staff to determine pricing structure and
- Analyze RFP, identify questions for submittal, and advise
Proposal Team of unique requirements
- Offer guidance and recommendations to Program Managers,
Directors and Partners to maximize engagement profitability and
improve forecast accuracy across the organization.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience pricing State Government
requirements for consulting services, both new contracts and
- Minimum of 5 years of experience doing proposal pricing process
to include: develop cost volume completion
- Must possess an understanding of all contract types (Firm Fixed
Price (FFP), Time & Materials (T&M), Cost Plus Fixed Fee
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills and ability to work
independently with little oversight.
- Highly proficient in MS Office applications especially Excel
(pricing/costing tools are Excel based).
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and research multiple projects
under tight deadlines required.
- Federal Government proposal pricing experience
- State IT Consulting proposal pricing experience
- Ability to communicate difficult pricing models to capture
teams and management
- Ability to communicate succinctly and accurately in written and
- Problem-solving skills with demonstrated ability to exercise
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider
specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a
comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure
and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of
companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to
race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other class protected by law. To learn
more, please visit
Furthermore, NTT DATA Services will make accommodations for
eligible applicants on a case-by-case basis. Please
emailEEOOfficer@nttdata.com for assistance.
Nearest Major Market: Plano
Nearest Secondary Market: Dallas
Business Development, Consulting, Pre-Sales, RFP, Sales, Technology
Keywords: NTT DATA, Plano , Pricing Analyst, State Consulting, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!