Senior Cloud Engineer
Company: NTT DATA
Posted on: September 7, 2021
Req ID: 140789
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and
passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be
part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization,
We are currently seeking a Senior Cloud Engineer to join our team
remotely in the US.
Are you ready to take a role on NTT DATA's Consulting and
Transformation Services team? This role works directly with
cross-functional teams across the company to help build a platform
and deploy it for our customers.
Our ideal candidate has a broad skill set and a Can-Do
attitude in order to meet milestones and deadlines. The
Engineer has a focus on both the short team and the long term by
managing the interests from NTT Data but also aligning these with
our Client Public needs.
- Collaborating as part of an assigned team on the development
and testing of DevOps solutions for automated testing,
infrastructure, and config
- Building up container development, deployment, and workflows
complete with by design
- Participating in Group Code Reviews, and ensuring proper code
- Supporting the Scrum framework in terms of how you approach
your tasks, with the guidance of an Agilist
- Providing customer support when needed (customer-facing
- Participating in Project Kickoff Calls and Solutions-Delivery
Handoff Meetings (customer-facing role)
- Working with customers in US Central and European Central
- A desire to engage in continuous learning to ensure knowledge
of latest DevOps Technologies and AWS product updates.
- Strong ability to solve problems using code and scripting.
Preferably with programming skills in Python, Groovy, Shell or
- In-depth understanding and experience with container
orchestration utilizing ECS, EKS, Kubernetes, Helm, or Docker
- Experience designing for compliance like , HIPAA, FedRamp
- Experience with container , , and monitoring
- Experience with IaC or automated builds using CI/CD tools such
as: Jenkins, GitLab, SonarQube, Twistlock especially with
- Experience working with Platforms
- Experience with one or more of the following Configuration
Tools: Ansible, Chef, Salt, Puppet
- Experience with one or more of the following Databases:
PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, RDS
- 5+ years' experience in DevOps and Automation
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider
specializing in , and automation across a comprehensive portfolio
of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process
services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to
85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to
race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation,
gender , or any other class protected by law. To learn more, please
Furthermore, NTT DATA Services will make accommodations for
eligible applicants on a case-by-case basis. Please email
EEOOfficer@nttdata.com for assistance.
Nearest Major Market: Plano
Nearest Secondary Market: Dallas
Cloud, Consulting, Database, Oracle, Java, Technology
Keywords: NTT DATA, Plano , Senior Cloud Engineer, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!