Technical Product Owner - Policy Based Access - GIAM
Company: JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Posted on: June 13, 2021
The Cybersecurity & Technology Controls group at JPMorgan Chase
aligns the firm's cybersecurity, access management, controls and
resiliency teams. The group proactively and strategically partners
with all lines of business and functions to enable them to design,
adopt and integrate appropriate controls; deliver processes and
solutions efficiently and consistently; and drive automation of
controls. The group's number one priority is to enable the business
by keeping the firm safe, stable and resilient.
The Global Identity and Access Management (GIAM) organization
within CTC provides access control governance and Identity Services
for all lines of business (LOBs) globally, providing the right
access to the right people at the right time for all technology
platforms and applications supported by TC, and provides a
comprehensive set of applications, tools, and staff to globally
implement, monitor and manage technology risk solutions.
We are actively seeking a Senior Product Manager working with
IAM (Identity & Access Management) technologies to drive the
strategy, roadmap, and execution of our Policy Based Access Control
GIAM is seeking a Technical Product Owner to partner with
various business, engineering and product teams across the firm to
strategize and implement the firm's strategic solutions to support
Attribute Based Access Controls and define and execute decommission
strategy of our legacy solution. The role entails R&D,
engineering, integration and support, and as such requires
experience in designing and delivering enterprise grade IT
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of designing
and launching products within Cybersecurity and/or Identity and
Access Management. Solutions should be enterprise grade and focus
on consistent user experience. They will have experience in
delivering outcomes through agile software delivery and DevOps. The
candidate should have excellent communications skills and be able
to build strong relationships with senior leaders. Knowledge of
Identity & Access Management (IAM) concepts is preferred.
- Define, set and gain consensus on the strategic direction for
the product portfolio.
- Responsible for documenting and detailing all requirements for
solutions and products within assigned portfolio.
- Partner with Engineering teams to capture the appropriate
estimates and prioritize work based on dependencies identified with
- Provide analysis and estimation of future work impacting our
- Work closely with the risk control teams, delivery leads and
auditors during audits, control testing and risk assessment
- Build and maintain relationships with internal business and
technology team members.
- Triage new requirements, requests and use cases to ensure a
single point of contact for LoB contacts.
- Partner with Delivery Manager to identify resource needs and/or
plan resources to meet committed dates.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities,
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience.
- Solid understanding of the end-to-end information technology
(IT) process, including product strategy development, customer
engagement, architecture design, engineering, implementation, and
- Proven track record of driving large-scale product
implementation and change programs and working across all
constituencies in the business and functional areas to successfully
launch products and product features
- Proven experience providing roadmaps, product overviews,
reports, backlog and documentation for enterprise technology
- Ability to quickly learn and assimilate business and technical
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and
individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals.
- 10+ years of technology experience, including 6 years of
technical product delivery and management.
- Experience with leading products through all phases of a
software development lifecycle.
- Candidates must be self-motivated and confident in ambiguous
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including
experience with executive level communication.
- Ability to build strong internal (client) and external (vendor)
- Leadership by example, coaching and creating an environment for
continuous improvement and technical excellence.
- Extensive knowledge and experience working in an Agile
environment. (JIRA, Confluence, Git, etc).
- Familiarity with modern software engineering methodologies -
DevOps, TDD, CI/CD.
- Familiarity with IT control processes around risk and
Candidates with the following skills will have an added
- Security domain concepts and work experience related to
Identity Governance and Administration, provisioning and user
access controls, Role Based Access (ABAC), Attribute Baed Access
(ABAC), in addition to Policy Based Access (PBAC).
- Experience with SailPoint is a plus.
Keywords: JPMorgan Chase & Co., Plano , Technical Product Owner - Policy Based Access - GIAM, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!