Loan Portfolio Credit Risk Analyst - Lead Associate
Company: Fannie Mae Corp
Posted on: June 13, 2021
At Fannie Mae, futures are made. The inspiring work we do makes
an affordable home a reality and a difference in the lives of
Americans. Every day offers compelling opportunities to impact the
future of the housing industry while being part of an inclusive
team thriving in an energizing, flexible environment. Here, you
will help lead our industry forward and make your career.
As a valued colleague on our team, you will provide advice on
the monitoring, forecasting and review of risk in the Single Family
(SF) Acquisition portfolio. You will coordinate risk mitigation
activities and provide risk mitigation assistance to other groups.
You will use analytical skills and sound business knowledge to
develop forward-looking estimates and sensitivities related to our
capital usage and perform risk limit monitoring.
THE IMPACT YOU WILL MAKE
The Loan Portfolio Credit Risk Analyst - Lead Associate role
will offer you the flexibility to make each day your own, while
working alongside people who care so that you can deliver on the
- Identify, monitor, and forecast risk in the SF Acquisition
- Guide, lead and coordinate team activities across groups
related to Acquisition portfolio performance
- Analyze portfolio characteristics and risks and lead
discussions to brainstorm mitigation solutions
- Lead discussions across business groups on risk mitigation
- Implement plans or decisions to reduce risks or mitigate their
THE EXPERIENCE YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
Minimum Required Experiences
- 4 years related experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Proven experience utilizing data to identify trends or
relationships to provide insights and inform decisions based on
sound analysis. Experience gathering accurate information to
explain rationale and answer critical questions.
- Skilled in graphical representation of information using
charts, diagrams, and dashboards. Proven ability to present
information and ideas to audiences in a compelling way that is
engaging and easy to understand.
- Strong risk assessment and analytics experience; can analyze
Acquisition portfolio risk characteristics, develop risk
indicators, and provide Risk Mitigation recommendations.
- Able to apply sound business rationale to risk forecast and
business impact. Able to perform gap analysis.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Proven
ability to present information and ideas to audiences in a
compelling way that is engaging and easy to understand.
- Ability to influence and persuade others on implementing risk
- Familiarity with important Single Family models such as CCFA or
DU is strongly preferred.
- Experience of the Final Capital Rule is preferred.
- Skilled in SQL
- Skilled in Excel
- Skilled in Tableau
- Skilled in Python object-oriented programming
The future is what you make it to be. Discover compelling
opportunities at Fanniemae.com/careers.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which means we are
committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, religion, national origin, gender, gender
identity, sexual orientation, personal appearance, protected
veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an
accommodation in the application process, email us at
Keywords: Fannie Mae Corp, Plano , Loan Portfolio Credit Risk Analyst - Lead Associate, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!