US Online Digital Business Development
Company: HP Inc
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Join the Omnichannel team and be part of growing HP's online
business as a Digital Business Development Manager for US
Commercial where you will be responsible for achieving profitable
online sales and share growth for HP Personal Systems, Print and
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Partner with Sales team to optimize HP's online customer
experience in key commercial accounts across Personal Systems,
Print Hardware and Supplies
- Analyze and understand partner business strategy, online
platform and expansion activities. Strategically align across key
category online objectives.
- Provide online recommendations including but not limited to:
product detail page, SEO, customer experience (quarterly and annual
reviews for key accounts).
- Program Lead working cooperatively with partner to drive
traffic and conversion overall by monitoring key performance
indicators and driving improvements on HP product pages.
- Cross functional engagement with Sales, Marketing, Category,
and other departments to provide deeper knowledge including search
optimization analysis, Big Data and other digital solutions that
can enable our partners success online to increase sales and
- Identify and share best practices across the team.
- Have firm understanding of HP key categories and stay up to
date with industry knowledge.
- 30-40% travel required.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree in Business; advanced degree or MBA
- 12+ years of professional experience with a combination of
Marketing, Sales, Business Planning experienced preferred.
- Demonstrated Team leadership experience.
- 2+ years Digital Marketing experience working with major
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong understanding of online customer experience, product
detail page key drivers, SEO and conversion rate optimization
- IT industry knowledge.
- Financial planning and modelling skills, comfortable to manage
high complexity business planning and reporting.
- Strong communication skills at senior management internally and
- Negotiation skills and ability to frame HP's value proposition
online for HP customers and our key partners.
- Leadership skills and cross functional expertise (sales,
product management, marketing).
You're out to reimagine and reinvent what's possible-in your
career as well as the world around you.
So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the
status quo, and creating what's next. We're in search of talented
people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and
grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170
countries around the world united in creating technology that makes
life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP's commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion
- it's just who we are.
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where
everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while
being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the
notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to
work each and every day. When you do that, you're more innovative
and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!
Keywords: HP Inc, Plano , US Online Digital Business Development, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!