Sales Operations Manager - RDM
Company: Inogen, Inc
Posted on: June 13, 2021
ABOUT INOGEN Inogen was founded in 2001 to improve quality of
life and increase freedom and independence for oxygen therapy
users. Inogen is innovation in oxygen therapy. The Inogen mission
is to improve freedom and independence for oxygen therapy patients
through innovative products and services. Inogen is a manufacturer
and Accredited Homecare Provider.
Inogen is focused on quality care, continuous improvement, and
outstanding customer satisfaction. We are a stable, USA based
company dedicated to providing an exciting and rewarding career to
our employees. We completed a successful Initial Public Offering on
the NASDAQ in 2014 and have demonstrated substantial growth over
the last five years. Our work environment is casual yet high
performing, and we are looking for seriously talented, motivated,
and fast-paced professionals to join our team.
The Sales Operations Manager - RDM is responsible for providing
sales support for the RDM sales team. This role will be responsible
for managing project implementation, driving improvements to our
CRM, and supporting our sales team (sales reps, managers, and
directors). This person will provide recommendations on process,
procedures, and policies that affect the efficiency and
effectiveness of the RDM sales organization.
Responsibilities (Specific tasks, duties, essential functions of
- Work closely with RDM leadership to provide the necessary tools
to improve sales efficiency and effectiveness.
- Assist RDM leaders to standardize work processes and procedures
for sales related activity.
- SME (Subject Matter Expert) on how to effectively use our
current CRM to maximize sales activity and output.
- Define and document processes to ensure that RDM sales reps are
effectively managing their pipeline.
- Collaborate with the IT team on improvements to our CRM; both
for the DTP and RDM sales channels.
- Develop analytic tools to track business process effectiveness.
Assist sales management in understanding process chokepoints and
- Facilitate an organization of continuous process
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- Comply with all company polices and procedures.
- Assist with any other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Able to manage multiple priorities and build excellent rapport
with internal teams.
- Proficient in creating process and implementing efficient
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to manage cross-functional resources.
- Must have strong work ethic.
- Attention to detail is required.
- Effective conflict resolution.
- Ability to mentor and motivate a large sales team.
- Analytical & problem-solving skills & Ability to
- Solutions-oriented problem solver.
- Excellent planning, communication, and organizational
- Ability to effectively interface with different departments
within the company.
- Willingness to travel (up to 25%)
Qualifications (Experience and Education)
- Bachelor's degree in Business, English, Communications, or
related field of study, required
- 7 years sales, product management or related experience,
- 2+ years' relevant experience in Sales Operations or other
Sales Support functions, required; healthcare setting,
- 2 years' sales management experience, preferred.
- 2 year's supervisory/management experience, with a minimum of
three direct reports, required.
- Intermediate knowledge/proficiency in Microsoft Office,
including MS Project required
- proficiency with Salesforce.com and business analytic tools,
- A combination of training, education and experience that is
equivalent to the qualifications listed above and that provides the
required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in the
position. However, only those selected for an interview will be
Inogen is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran
status, and other legally
protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its
supplement are available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm;
The pay transparency policy is available here:
Inogen is committed to working with and providing reasonable
accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a
reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of
the employment process, please send an e-mail to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call (972) 616-5668 and let us know the
nature of your request and your contact information.
- Job Function Individual Contributor
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education Bachelor's Degree
- Inogen, Inc., 600 Shiloh Road, Plano, Texas, United States of
Keywords: Inogen, Inc, Plano , Sales Operations Manager - RDM, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!