Salesforce.com Sr Manager - Projects
Company: Cognizant Technology Solutions
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Salesforce.com Sr Manager - Projects
Science / Engineering graduate
- Monitor the profitability of consulting engagements and define
methods to improve the same against pre defined goal.
- Generate new leads due to connects in external forums and being
known in industry circles for thought leadership.
- Participate in strategic deals or deals < 3 MM USD.
- Lead proposal development in planning and organizing proposals
end to end.
- Create business case/ROI.
- Define the approach that incorporates the winning themes
positioning papers for key proposals.
- Establish connect with key client stakeholders in the context
of the opportunity and address concerns/needs.
- Sign off on commercials when margin for engagement is within
the set boundaries.
- Share and educate account team on new capabilities.
- Understand the client's stated and unstated needs and break
down the scope.
- Assist Project teams on various engagements to resolve
escalated issues in problem definition.
- Review reports and qualify the recommendations/conclusions
provided by the consulting team.
- Present the reports and recommendations to customers for
potentially very large opportunities.
- Conduct client workshops for complex engagements including
- Provide industry perspective and multi product experience for
qualifying the recommendations.
- In large and complex engagements act as a SME and provide
overview across clients for cross function integration product
knowledge and industry knowledge.
- Act as advisory and governance body for consulting
- Oversee the solution and delivery across large / critical
projects through project reviews / governance meetings.
- Provide technical / functional guidance to the product team on
a need basis.
- Identify risks proactively based on multi project
- Identify course corrections best practices etc to be
implemented to ensure projects meet timelines quality parameters
and expected outcomes.
- Resolve escalated issues that team is unable to resolve and
communicate with clients effectively.
Product Partner Management:
- ' Oversees product partnership by following up on all process
compliance (legal corporate finance).
- For a deal / customer: Negotiate on the pricing within the
guidelines set by leadership team.
- Create joint GTM.
Based on multiple products expertise:
- Drive initiatives to identify new solutions Assess proposed
solutions ( areas / add ons / functionalities to merge service line
cutting across products and to build solution assets) and bring
- Drive creation of new solutions frameworks assets etc based on
high level inputs shared by the Group Product Head.
- Provide view point positioning papers.
- Provide inputs on PPS Positioning and differentiation from a
- Collect new achievements new implementations and circulate the
same on quarterly basis with the leadership as well as the products
- Identify customers / projects which can be used as Reference
Implementations / Reference customer.
- Leverage internal team discussions / town halls to identify
best practices trends and technical & functional knowledge and
ensure that the same are disseminated with the larger team.
- Monitor updating of proposals case studies and learnings
- People Management.
- Address concerns of different stakeholders and strive towards
- Understand aspirations of team members.
- Set goals for team members and monitor performance.
- Conduct appraisals.
- Identify priorities and deploy action items for competency
- Guide the employee in setting career paths.
- Participate in senior level talent selection.
- Review progress on employee engagement activities.
- Direct and guide other managers/team leaders on resolving
- Identify groom reward and develop high performers and future
Must Have Skills
- Salesforce Analytics & Report
- Salesforce Integration
- Salesforce Configuration
Good To Have Skills
- Salesforce Customization
- Salesforce Campaign
- Salesforce Exact Target
- ANSI SQL
- Core Java
Cognizant will not sponsor H-1b or other U.S. work authorization
for this role.
Keywords: Cognizant Technology Solutions, Plano , Salesforce.com Sr Manager - Projects, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!