Sr. Partner Support Manager (Sr. Technical Account Manager)
Company: NortonLifeLock Inc.
Posted on: June 13, 2021
NortonLifeLock Inc. (NASDAQ: NLOK) is a global leader in
consumer Cyber Safety. NortonLifeLock is dedicated to helping
secure the devices, identities, online privacy, and home and family
needs of its nearly 50 million consumers, providing them with a
trusted ally in a complex digital world. For more information,
please visit NortonLifeLock.com or connect with us on Facebook,
Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube.
About the Role:
The successful candidate will join our Strategic Partnership
Support Experience Team (SPSx/SPM) otherwise known as the Technical
Account Management Team as a Sr. Partner Support Manager (PSM/TAM)
within the Consumer Services and Inside Sales (CSIS) department at
NLOK. The team's mission is to maximise the lifetime value of
global partnerships and enable Partner Sales through lifecycle
Support Enablement techniques, implementing, maintaining and
advancing optimal service delivery.
The Sr. Partner Support Manager's will build strong internal and
partner-facing relationships and represent CSIS as part of the
Account Team and in front of the partner. They will proactively
identify improvement opportunities and prioritise partner member
experiences, enhancements and fixes to reduce friction in support
and contact. The Sr. Partner Support Manager will plan, drive and
execute cross-functional projects to continuously evolve the
support journey for customers across all partner channels incl.
xSP, OEM, Partner Referral, EB and special retail. This role will
influence and evolve lifecycle support engagement strategies for
larger integrated partnerships like referral and B2B2C programs to
align with business strategy and expanding NLOK reach as trusted
Cyber Safety brand.
The Sr. Partner Support Manager is the dedicated technical
support point of contact for diverse global partnerships in
EMEA/NAM, and the Sales Team's face into Support and Services.
- Understands partner support requirements and executes relevant
deliverables during on-boarding of new and launching additional
products through existing partners.
- Works with Intake, Product Management, Sales and Support
organisations to develop support plans for relevant new
partners/customers and represents CSIS externally.
- Creates and develops both internal and external support content
to enable CSIS and Partner Support Teams and ensure agent
- Develops and delivers product support training following the
- Supports partner and Account Team as the primary L3 Technical
Support Liaison, closely collaborating with Support Teams, Partner
Operations and Program Management and Product Engineering amongst
- Continuously works to ensure business partner support teams and
NLOK vendors have sufficient level of knowledge on products and
- Identifies, reproduces, troubleshoots and effectively resolves
- Drives issue resolution and prioritisation through
collaborating with relevant internal and external groups, sets
expectations and communicates status updates regularly.
- Works with partners and internal reporting teams to ensure
availability of regular reports on partner contacts and contact
generators. Regularly pulls and reviews data pertaining to assigned
accounts to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Plans and leads projects designed to enhance the customer
experience and increase the quality and productivity of support for
- Plans and facilitates meetings, workshops and regularly
communicates progress updates to relevant stakeholders.
- Contributes and executes deliverables as a partnership SME in
other medium to large cross-functional projects.
- Demonstrates ownership and does not require instruction on
routine work, reports frequently to manager and seeks approval for
actions impacting operations.
- Willingness and availability to travel is a must.
- Technical Skills
- Excellent Communication
- Proactive Engagement
- Versatile Self-Starter
- Stakeholder Management
- Continuous Improvement
- Leadership and Innovation
- Lean Sigma and Project Management
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Business Administration or
- Minimum of 4 years of experience with security software and
- Flexibility in working across different time zones and
effectively manage time
- Must demonstrate Self-managed, proactive work style and strong
- Strong business acumen and understanding of multicultural
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. German/
French fluency is a bonus
- Demonstrated ability to problem-solve, trouble shoot and drive
resolution of issues
- Expert knowledge and experience with business processes
- Experience working with Sales Account Teams and Business
- Qualification in Lean Six Sigma Methodologies or Agile Project
- Proven Project Management and account management experience is
NortonLifeLock is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We
celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and
accessible environment for all employees. All employment decisions
are based on merit, experience, and business needs, without regard
to race, color, national origin, age, religion, sex, pregnancy
(including childbirth or related medical conditions), genetic
information, disability (physical or mental), medical condition,
marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender
expression, military or veteran status, or any other consideration
made unlawful by federal, state, or local law. NortonLifeLock
strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based on such protected
characteristics and seeks to recruit the most talented candidates
from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
We also consider for employment qualified individuals with
arrest and conviction records. In addition, NortonLifeLock will not
discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or
applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or
disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or
applicant. Learn more about pay transparency.
EEO is the law. Applicants and employees of NortonLifeLock Inc.
are protected under Federal law from discrimination. See the EEO
poster and supplement.
Keywords: NortonLifeLock Inc., Plano , Sr. Partner Support Manager (Sr. Technical Account Manager), Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!