SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
- New Hires may receive up to a $5,000 Sign On Bonus *
Work Schedule: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday from 7am-7pm with
Location: Medical City Plano Hospital
Medical City Plano is a full-service, 493-bed acute care
hospital with more than 1,600 employees and over 1,000 physicians
on staff, representing over 70 specialties and subspecialties. The
medical staff at Medical City Plano is a diverse group of
experienced professionals. They are dedicated and committed to
using new technologies and keeping up-to-date on recent
advancements in health care. Every member of our staff - including
nurses, radiologists, therapists, pharmacists, support staff,
management and administration - is focused on the health and
comfort of every patient who comes through our doors.
We offer an excellent total compensation package, including
competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and growth
opportunities. Our benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental,
flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee
discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan
repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic
Endoscopy Technician Job Summary:
Provides direct and indirect nursing services to the Endoscopy
patient under the supervision of the professional nurse, and
performs tasks necessary to the functioning of the Endoscopy
Laboratory according to the standards and policies of the Endoscopy
- Performs direct patient care as assigned by the RN and reports
observations, results of procedures, and patient needs to
- Utilizes time effectively to organize and assist in designated
tasks consistent with educational training and patient care area
- Performs technical skills and designated tasks as outlined
during educational training and nursing/procedural unit
- Assists with input of patient charges/orders and maintenance of
- Performs clerical or administrative tasks as necessary to
assure consistent department operations.
- Utilize computer/handheld for documentation as required.
- Understands principles of HLD-reprocessing of flexible
endoscopes and equipment as per manufacturer's guidelines.
- Cleans, disinfects and stores endoscopy instruments and reports
- Initiates repair and replacement of endoscopy
- Accurately orders supplies/equipment based on department
- Attendance and being on time, ready to work your scheduled
hours is an essential job function.
Endoscopy Technician Job Requirements:
- High school diploma/GED preferred
- Endoscopy, ORT or EMS experience preferred
- GTS per SGNA or completion of SGNA GTS modules within six
months of hire.
- Hospital experience and knowledge of medical terminology
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.