Job ID: 111586
Required Travel :Minimal
Managerial - No
Location: :USA- Plano (Amdocs Site)
Who are we?
Every day, billions of transactions, calls and messages that
hold the world's communications fabric together run on systems that
Amdocs has helped create.
Because we work with some of the largest and most innovative
companies on the planet, our work makes an impact. Over the past
four decades, we have continually reinvented ourselves, and as we
keep moving into exciting new areas such as media, gaming, IoT, 5G,
cloud services and more, there are always opportunities for us to
grow and develop. We will nurture your entrepreneurial instincts
with open doors and promote your ability to seize the day. Our
company comprises amazing people, a supportive atmosphere and a
culture built on mutual support, respect and a "feel good factor"
that can only happen in a workplace built by the kind of people
Make your career journey with us.
In one sentence
Manage and lead design, development, and maintenance of BSSe
projects, to meet their Scope, Quality, Time, and Budget.
Responsible for Team and People management
What will your job look like?
- You will manage a team that will design, develop, modify, debug
and/or maintain software code according to functional,
non-functional and technical design specifications, into Amdocs
Digital one system.
- You will Deliver the Developments in accordance with DevOPS
methodology and will be responsible for end to end support.
- Provide faster resolutions, Support Pre -Production testing and
later support Production issues.
- Maintain continuous working relationship with the customer,
participate in meetings, and handle requirement analysis,
escalations, and urgent business intakes.
- You will be responsible for Team and People reporting to you
(professional and personal care aspects)
- You will manage the team for meeting the best software
engineering practices, quality processes and methodologies
- You will follow Amdocs software engineering standards,
applicable software development methodology and release processes,
to ensure code is maintainable, scalable, supportable and demo the
software products to stakeholders
- You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code,
provides fixes and workarounds, and reviews changes for operability
to maintain existing software solutions.
- You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through
participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and
suggestions, work with cross functional teams to achieve
- You will assume technical accountability for your specific work
products within an application and provide technical support during
solution design for new requirements.
- You will be encouraged to actively look for innovation and
continuous improvement, efficiency in all assigned tasks.
- You will enforce quality processes (such as performing
technical root cause analysis and outlining corrective action for
given problems), measure them and takes corrective actions in case
of variances and ensure all the project agreed deliverables are
completed to the required level of quality.
All you need is...
- Bachelor's degree in Science/IT/Computing or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years of experience in software engineering and at
least 5 years of experience leading multiple development groups
through software development.
- Significant proficiency/in-depth knowledge in the domain
(technology and/or products)
- Previous experience in leading tasks or mentoring
- Detailed understanding of software development methodologies,
principles and procedures and related software management
- Good knowledge in Object Oriented Design and development
- Knowledge of Micro Services, Java, Java Springs
Why you will love this job:
- You will be challenged with leading and mentoring a few
development teams & projects
- You will join a strong team with lots of activities,
technologies, business challenges and a progression path
- You will have the opportunity to work with the industry most
Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants
from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and
reasons to work for amdocs
Join a leading global software and services provider championing
creativity and technology to build a better connected world
Touch the lives of over 3 billion people by enabling
connectivity, stimulating commerce and economic growth, and
inspiring people through the power of entertainment
Work for a company that serves the world's largest
communications and media companies, including AT&T, Orange,
Sky, T-Mobile, and Vodafone
Be part of a company that engages in relationships with over
600+ leading film studios, TV networks and producers like Disney,
Warner Bros and Sony
Help drive partnerships with some of the world's largest tech
companies, including Amazon, IBM, Google and Microsoft to take the
industry to the cloud
Immerse yourself in one of the largest end-to-end DevOps
departments in our industry
Join a diverse and inclusive work environment, advancing the
communities in which we work while creating sustainable products
Grow with a global leader with opportunities to develop, learn
and upskill yourself
Perks And Benefits
Treat yourself with generous holidays gifts from Amdocs
Access tons of complementary learning and upskilling programs to
stay on top of what's new in your field
Enjoy our generous paid parental leave policy
Enjoy a wide range of fun company activities for you and your
Secure your and your family's future with Life and Disability
Take paid time off to volunteer for the causes that you're
Explore internal mobility opportunities. Experience different
roles within Amdocs
Stay grounded with wellbeing and mediation courses, lectures and
Nearest Major Market: Plano
Nearest Secondary Market: Dallas