Software Engineer (Java - Backend)
Company: JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Looking for a Java Developer for our Software Engineering
As a member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and
foremost for people who are passionate around solving business
problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be
required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all
aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner
continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay
focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation
and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in
a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that
encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in
the best interests of our customers globally.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, offering
solutions to the world's most important corporations, governments
and institutions in more than 100 countries. The Firm and its
Foundation give approximately US 200 million annually to nonprofit
organizations around the world. We also lead volunteer service
activities for employees in local communities by utilizing our many
resources, including those that stem from access to capital,
economies of scale, global reach and expertise.
The Digital Self Servicing Account Management team is looking
for innovative and passionate Java developer to help tackle
development of new features. The candidate will be working with an
exciting team of developers in an agile environment to deliver the
projects on time and with high quality.
The successful candidate will have expertise and knowledge of
Java, Spring Boot, Cassandra, Kafka, CI/CD integration and possess
the ability to implement those methodologies across the development
life cycle. The individual will play a critical role in every phase
of the SDLC and need to communicate and liaison with various
stakeholders and teams across the business and technology space.
The candidate must be able to step up to every challenge the
position offers, meet deadlines and deliver quality code that meets
JPMC standards. This role will provide great potential for
individual growth and exposure to cutting edge technologies like
building Cloud native applications. The position will provide
opportunity to embrace Agile methodologies and adopt tools for
Continuous integration and delivery.
- Design development for Digital Self Servicing Account
- Follow and promote Agile practices like Scrum
- Collaborate with other team members in an Agile environment
interacting with business owners and other technology teams
- Deliver technical solution based on the business requirement by
getting involved in the full development life cycle of analysis,
design, testing and implementation of various projects
- Write clean and testable code adhering to best coding
- Document detailed application specifications, translate
technical requirements into programmed application modules and
develop and enhance software application modules.
- Participate in code reviews and ensure that all solutions are
aligned to predefined architectural specifications.
- Support production environment for stability when required by
troubleshooting application code-related issues
- Required Qualifications:
- Minimum 4 years of hands-on Software Engineering/Development
experience in Core Java, Object-oriented analysis and design
- Hands-on experience on developing Rest APIs using
- Hands-on experience building high throughput and resilient Java
- Minimum 1 year of hands-on experience in Cassandra or other
NoSQL Database technologies including table design
- Quick learner and experience in delivering end-to-end
- Experience with Job Scheduling tools like Control-M
- Experience working with Kafka streaming, Infrastructure,
Containers and Cloud is a plus
- Adhere to coding standards, procedures and techniques utilizing
programming skills and contribute to the technical code base
including any required documentation.
Keywords: JPMorgan Chase & Co., Plano , Software Engineer (Java - Backend), Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!