FSO Process Manager
Company: Samsung Electronics America Inc
Posted on: June 13, 2021
For decades, Samsung has been leading the charge on innovation.
We see beauty in achieving excellence and our passion for change
fuels our discoveries, inventions, and breakthrough technology. We
believe that technology can, and should, make the world a better
place, so we create new possibilities for people everywhere, push
the limits of what's possible, and constantly innovate.
At Samsung Electronics America, we take pride in the creativity
and diversity of our talented people - they are at the forefront of
everything we do. Their skillset and mindset drive our continued
success. Only the resilient and resourceful thrive in the daily
dose of unexpected at Samsung. We unapologetically push to achieve
unforeseen potential in everything we do, both within the workplace
and at home. We fearlessly face challenges head-on, conquer the
unconquerable, and are comfortable living in the uncomfortable
zone. Together we make the impossible possible. Because at Samsung,
we Own the Unknown.
Are you ready to #OwnTheUnknown? Join us.
BUSINESS UNIT SPECIFIC INTRO:
If you have ambitions to be a part of a Best in Class
organization, Samsung's Network System Deployment Team is the place
to be. The role of the Wireless Networks Team is to support our
carrier customers with innovative technology and market-leading
products and solutions in areas like 5G.
We are looking for the best people, who are prepared to dig in
and live on the edge of a fast paced and rapidly evolving
When you look back on your career, do you want to be able to
look out on what you have accomplished, and see that you had a
major impact, in an industry that is transforming the way people
live and work every day? If so, then apply to become a member of
As a Field Service Operations Process Manager, you are
responsible for establishing and documenting complex processes for
successful execution of wireless deployment programs. You will be
interfacing with business process owners across multiple
disciplines within Samsung, the customers, and vendor groups to
develop cross-functional process flows.
Role and Responsibilities
Role and Responsibilities:
- Work with subject matter experts and leadership to identify
process improvement opportunities.
- Translates and communicates complex processes between Samsung
subject matter experts and the execution teams.
- Establishes and maintains a high level of trust and confidence
as a subject matter expert.
- Captures requirements and contributes to the design of project
management systems to effectively track and report on process
- Documents and updates process documentation, including complex
- Creates and manages documentation repository for program
execution MOPs, documents, process flows, and training
Works closely with various support organizations, logistics, and
cross- functional teams to achieve successful deployment of product
Skills and Qualifications
Background & Competencies Required:
- Have 10+ years of experience in program/process management;
experience in wireless industry preferred
- Must be able to write, read, analyze, interpret, present, and
explain complex process flows and work breakdown structures
- Ability to coordinate other resources in a matrix environment
across Sales, Engineering and Deployment
- Bachelor's degree in from accredited college or
Necessary Skills and attributes:
- Ability to interact and present to all levels of management
within customer organizations.
- Customer driven with excellent relationship management
- The ability to plan, organize and prioritize multiple projects,
and simultaneous performance objectives.
- Work independently in determining one's personal work schedule
to be productive and drive results.
- Work in a team environment, in order to achieve personal and
team project milestones and to complete assignments within
established time frames.
- Accept tasks and problems/situations that differ, requiring
creativity to search for optimal solutions, when only broad and
general guidelines exist for solving problems.
- Negotiate with and convince others, in a potentially
adversarial environment, including customer directors, managers and
staff with opposing views to accept/approve plans, technical and
- Make professional technical presentations in writing, through
email, reports, or orally, to an audience of high technical skills,
management and operational experience.
- Ability to achieve results within established time frames and
requirements. Develop accurate proposals and designs to meet
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional skills in Microsoft Office, including Excel,
PowerPoint and Word
- Advanced skills in Visio and SharePoint
Physical/Mental Demands and Working Conditions: The position
requires the ability to perform the essential duties and
responsibilities in the following environment:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Must be
skilled in developing and maintaining good working relationships
with all appropriate levels within and outside the company
- Operate a computer keyboard and view a video display terminal
more than 50% of work time in an office work environment
- Frequently works additional hours beyond normal schedule
- Travel up to 50% required
- Performs work under time schedules and stresses which are
normally periodic or cyclical and include time sensitive job
stress, fatigue, unpaid over-time, intellectual challenge, constant
technical data feedback, language barriers, and project management
- Machines, tools, equipment, and work aids include PC's,
printers, etc. most often associated with office work area
- Under minimal supervision with a high level of responsibility
to apply general policies and guidelines where decisions are seldom
monitored, consequences of decisions may adversely affect operating
results and management decisions. Position has complete access to
confidential company data where disclosure may jeopardize the
company's competitive position
Samsung Electronics America provides Equal Employment
Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color,
religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran,
genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a
disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
To be placed at the bottom of every job description:
Samsung Electronics America, Inc. is committed to employing a
diverse workforce, and provides Equal Employment Opportunity for
all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age,
national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender
identity, status as a protected veteran, genetic information,
status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
defaults according to your location. You can change
Country/Language at the bottom of the page. If you are European
Economic Resident, please click here.
- Samsung Electronics America, Inc. and its subsidiaries are
committed to employing a diverse workforce, and provide Equal
Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race,
color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status,
sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran,
genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a
disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Samsung Electronics America Inc, Plano , FSO Process Manager, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!