Account Service Associate Director
Company: NTT DATA Corporation
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Req ID: 130912
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and
passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be
part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization,
THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION IN THE U.S. - 10% TRAVEL REQUIRED
This position is responsible for the life cycle of new and
current client opportunities (projects / programs) enterprise wide,
on and offshore environments, supporting clients at NTT Data.
- Improve service delivery, engineer processes and gain
efficiencies with measured results for global leaders.
- Managing global teams and projects with diverse technologies,
improve quality, increase customer satisfaction and maximize
productivity levels to deliver results that are key to business
- Responsible for the full lifecycle of implementation and
transition projects (both on and off shore).
- Coordination and management of various teammates across the
international enterprise to develop and manage the progress of
transition plans, develop SLAs, business case refinement and
Knowledge Transfer between NTT Data and its clients. The position
will educate others on the full transition lifecycle.
- Manage opportunities in accordance with project methodology to
ensure sustainable initiatives which meet business needs (timing,
performance, quality, risk, financial etc.)
- Effectively coordinate the activities of all open project
logistics to provide a weekly targeted summary to the executive
team for all project statuses.
- Identify, analyze communicate required mitigation strategies as
they arise throughout the project.
- Coordinate any major transitions within the company, such as
financial, technological, operational, and governance changes.
- Analyzing any internal requests for changes and consulting with
management to deny or approve the proposed changes.
- Create transitional plans and documents to outline project
expectations, scope, schedule, and budget requirements.
- Conduct workshops to provide staff members with information on
any major changes in the company, such as new financial protocols
- Ensuring that transitions are planned and carried out in a
timely manner and within budget.
- Keeping all parties involved with the transition updated on its
- Spotting any transition-related issues and creating effective
solutions to resolve them swiftly.
- Execute the integrations of Products, Services and
- Maintain the security, confidentiality, integrity and
availability of information stored in the NTT Data's computer
networks and data communications infrastructure.
5+ years project and people management related experience
including the following:
- Managing complex, large scale IT projects and implementations
and cross-functional teams to drive enterprise goals
- Streamlining and automating processes to increase
- Consulting for ITSM to improve service delivery and customer
- Outsourcing experience or large-scale initiatives (e.g., IT
Systems integration, new business launch, etc.).
- Ability to document processes and execute to the processes as
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the enterprise -
written and verbal.
- Demonstrated strong organizational and time management
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to Simultaneously manage multiple projects.
- Work well under pressure and in a matrixed organization.
- Proficient in Microsoft Project, Word, PowerPoint and
- Proven capabilities in making decisions and resolving problems
using experience and professional judgment, and make effective
recommendations regarding the use of funds, equipment, and
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider
specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a
comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure
and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of
companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to
race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Keywords: NTT DATA Corporation, Plano , Account Service Associate Director, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!