Company: Loan Depot
Posted on: June 13, 2021
We are at the forefront of change in this rapidly evolving
lending market. mello, the Greek word for "future," was the product
of a recent $80+ million-dollar investment in research &
development to transform & streamline the home buying process into
a digital experience like no other competitor offers. But mello is
just the beginning loanDepot will continue to invest in developing
our own advanced technology ecosystem built around serving our
customers & enabling our valued employees to provide exceptional
service. We have funding, we have opportunities, you have
ideas-it's a perfect match. Come join us!
loanDepot - We are America's Lender.
Responsible for delivering senior level innovative, compelling,
coherent software solutions for our consumer, internal operations
and value chain constituents across a wide variety of enterprise
applications through the creation of discrete business services and
their supporting components. This position has an emphasis either
on the front-end or backend development focus depending on the
placement of the role and team. The job duties and requirements are
defined for backend and front-end separately. This position ensures
the performance of all duties in accordance with the company's
policies and procedures, all U.S. state and federal laws and
regulations, wherein the company operates.
- Works with the Product Owner to provide technical design,
estimation, and implementation for user stories.
- Participates in all Agile ceremonies, including Sprint
Planning, SCRUM, and Retrospectives.
- Provides technical design leadership on user stories, engaging
the Data and Architecture groups as needed.
- Deliver user stories on time with high quality, serving in a
leadership role where needed or in a supporting capacity.
- Mentor junior developers and assist with the technical
breakdown of user stories for execution as needed.
- Designs software for reliability and automated deployment by
creating detailed unit tests using an appropriate testing
- Works with the Information Security Team to assure that all
solutions follow best practices in protecting our customer's
- Takes a primary role in resolving critical production issues
- Should have strong Development experience in .Net Core 2.x and
C# programming experience
- Ability to perform domain driven design, Microservices and APIs
- Expertise in avoiding common problems of dynamic application
load using established techniques such as caching, API design,
resource scaling and asynchronous communication patterns.
- Ability to deliver applications built on well designed and
- Minimum 2 to 5 years of experience with building enterprise
- "Full Stack" experience with combination of front-end and
strong backend service development experience, with technologies
such as React, Angular, C#, SQL Server, Rules Engine etc.,
- Experienced in SQL DML and DDL, can "read" data models, as well
as identify and resolve common performance problems. Good to have
NoSQL experience ( MongoDB or CosmosDB).
- Commitment to code quality as demonstrated by the practice of
test-driven development, the creation of unit test cases (nUnit)
and active participation in code reviews.
- Experience developing with deploying applications on one of the
Cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, GCP), preferably Azure cloud
- Designs applications with simple and well understood
dependencies suitable for deployment in a CI/CD environment
(Dockers and Kubernetes).
- Strong object-oriented analysis and design and have applied
using any programming languages.
- Familiarity with the creation and use of NuGet packages, CI/CD
Artifacts, and other approaches to simplify and reuse
- Familiarity with Agile methodology
- Exposure to "expert systems" design including the use of
rules-based approaches and machine learning.
- Mortgage Finance experience is desired but not mandatory
- B.S. in Computer Science or B.S. Software Engineering or B.A.
in Computer Information Systems or equivalent education or
- Minimum two (2) to five (5) years of relevant technology job
- Experience in the Mortgage industry preferred.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental &
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional
voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays.
- The opportunity to work for America's Lender under the vision
of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: Loan Depot, Plano , Software Engineer, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!