Technical Support Analyst
Company: NTT DATA Corporation
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Req ID: 125627
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and
passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be
part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization,
We are currently seeking a Technical Support Analyst to join our
team in Plano, Texas (US-TX), United States (US).
- Execute service delivery (IMAC, Break Fix, Desk Side Support)
according to Managed Client Policy & ProcedureGuide.
- Coordinates with Client End User on expectations and
availability to conduct Managed Client Services.
- Identifies potential issues that could adversely impact the
End-User experience and follows through on action steps.
- Strives to meet all Client SLAs & Customer Satisfaction
- When required - provides onsite shadowing to NTT Program Field
- Serves as an entry point to develop both technical and customer
skills to grow into broader and more challenging field services
- Ensures customer satisfaction by advising customers on
preventive maintenance and configurations which may impact product
- Instructs customers in the operation and maintenance of the
- Minimum of 2 years of desktop support, technical support, and
- Minimum of 2 years customer service experience
- Minimum of 2 years of Windows Operating Systems
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider
specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a
comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure
and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of
companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to
race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Keywords: NTT DATA Corporation, Plano , Technical Support Analyst, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!