Job ID: 103191
Required Travel :No Travel
Managerial - No
Who are we?
At Amdocs, our purpose is to enrich lives and progress society.
With our creativity and technology, we help make a better connected
world. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve the leading players in
the communications and media industry, enabling next-generation
experiences in 85 countries. Our cloud-native, open and dynamic
portfolio of digital solutions, platforms and services brings
greater choice, faster time to market and flexibility, to better
meet the evolving needs of our customers as they drive growth,
transform and take their business to the cloud. Listed on the
NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.1 billion in
fiscal 2019. For more information, visit Amdocs at http://www.amdocs.com
In one sentence
Lead the solution architecture throughout project lifecycle
(Business development, Presale, Scoping, Design, Development,
Ongoing operations). Ensure solution meets customer business and
technical needs by leveraging Amdocs assets and best practices
while integrating with customer IT environment.
What will your job look like?
- You will lead the solution design throughout the project
lifecycle and be accountable for solution integrity.
- As a product portfolio ambassador of the Amdocs digital stack,
you will focus on getting business requirements (aka Program
Intake) for future Agile PIs (Program Increments) utilizing
business contacts and communicate those requirements to solution
- Communicate identified future needs to the roadmap architects,
who will organize the need with core product development
- Learn of new core capabilities and apply to the customers
- You will gain insight into customer's environment, challenges,
and opportunities in order to propose areas where Amdocs products
and solutions can add value. You will ensure proposed solution
reflects Amdocs value proposition and competitive advantage.
- You will maintain deep knowledge of industry and technology
trends, standards, and competition in order to identify business
opportunities based on domain market dynamics.
- Assist in obtaining detail to help close external interfaces
required; be a liaison between the external system owners and
- You will share and communicate end-to-end solutions (orally and
in writing) to executives, business sponsors, and technical
- You will design cost effective solution that maximizes value to
the customer and considers constraints such as budget, timelines,
local market, and meeting customer requirements
- You will guide various product experts with regard to the
- You will create and support proof of concept (POC)/demos and
present solutions to client.
- You will provide ongoing feedback to product management for
delivery of best practices.
All you need is...
- Degree in Computer Science or Industrial Engineering &
Management - Information Systems.
- Customer-facing experience
- 5-9 years of proven experience in defining customer
requirements and solutions and project implementation.
- Intimate knowledge of the Amdocs CES 20 DigitalONE stack (C1,
OC, OH, RTB) current core product version capabilities
- Wide knowledge of relevant products and end-to-end Business
- Knowledge of telecom industry, relevant technical architecture,
and industry standards.
- Experience in leading team in cross- domain solution within the
Even better if you have
- Cloud Certification
- Understanding of Simplicity (Less is More)
- Sense of humor
Why you will love this job:
- You will expose to the 'under the hood' of the telecom industry
- You will join the Amdocs Solution Architects community and
participate in the community events, data sharing and professional
Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants
from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and
reasons to work for amdocs
Join a leading global software and services provider championing
creativity and technology to build a better connected world
Touch the lives of over 3 billion people by enabling
connectivity, stimulating commerce and economic growth, and
inspiring people through the power of entertainment
Work for a company that serves the world's largest
communications and media companies, including AT&T, Orange,
Sky, T-Mobile, and Vodafone
Be part of a company that engages in relationships with over
600+ leading film studios, TV networks and producers like Disney,
Warner Bros and Sony
Help drive partnerships with some of the world's largest tech
companies, including Amazon, IBM, Google and Microsoft to take the
industry to the cloud
Immerse yourself in one of the largest end-to-end DevOps
departments in our industry
Join a diverse and inclusive work environment, advancing the
communities in which we work while creating sustainable products
Grow with a global leader with opportunities to develop, learn
and upskill yourself
Perks And Benefits
Treat yourself with generous holidays gifts from Amdocs
Access tons of complementary learning and upskilling programs to
stay on top of what's new in your field
Enjoy our generous paid parental leave policy
Enjoy a wide range of fun company activities for you and your
Secure your and your family's future with Life and Disability
Take paid time off to volunteer for the causes that you're
Explore internal mobility opportunities. Experience different
roles within Amdocs
Stay grounded with wellbeing and mediation courses, lectures and
Nearest Major Market: Plano
Nearest Secondary Market: Dallas