Sr. Decision Support Analyst
Are you looking for a rewarding career with family-friendly
hours and top-notch benefits? We are looking for a qualified Sr.
Decision Support Analyst like you to join our Texas Health
- Work location: Texas Health Plano
- Department: Accounting
- Work hours: Full Time (40 hours); day shift; Monday - Friday
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Salary range: $35.91 - $56.85 per hour (based on relevant
At Texas Health Plano, we take our mission to improve the health
of those in our community. We are a 386-bed, full-service hospital
that has served Plano, Frisco, Carrolton, and surrounding
communities since 1991.
As part of the Texas Health family, we employ over 24,000
employees and are among the areas top five largest employers. Come
be a part of our exceptional team as we continue to provide
outstanding care and deliver award winning results. You belong
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business-related
- 3 years Finance healthcare experience required And
- 1-year Decision Support experience preferred.
Licenses and Certifications:
- CPA - Certified Public Accountant preferred upon hire Or
- Clinical Certification preferred upon hire.
- Strong PC literacy with full suite of Microsoft Office
applications, including Access.
- Prefer experience with relational database technology.
Plans, implements, and directs the development of analytics in
relation to the decision support system, including collaboration
with department leaders, medical staff, and administration.
Performs ongoing assessments and identifies needs in education,
training, programs, and services in Decision Support. Identifies
and recommends the need for/or a modification of
procedures/protocols to assure data accuracy and proper utilization
of said data.
- Perform data modeling and data analysis using statistical
- Analyze variances reported in order to identify the causes and
implications of said variances.
- Participate in benchmarking efforts that will be used to
measure and set goals for improving performance.
- Prepare and deliver decision support reports to both internal
and external customers.
- Perform ad hoc analysis.
Data Management/Computer Proficiency
- Establish data accuracy and validity derived from a variety of
- Work with ITS and other personnel to ensure proper utilization
- Interface with end-users of the decision support system to
determine requirements for data, reports, and analysis.
- Develop and lead training programs for new and current users of
decision support system.
- Be able to teach/explain decision support application
Why Texas Health? As a Texas Health Sr. Decision Support
Analyst, you'll enjoy top-notch benefits including 401(k) with
match, paid time off, competitive health insurance choices,
healthcare and dependent care spending account options, wellness
programs to keep you and your family healthy, tuition
reimbursement, a student loan repayment program and more.
At Texas Health, our people make this a great place to work
every day. Our inclusive, supportive, people-first,
excellence-driven culture make Texas Health Plano a great place to
Here are a few of our recent awards:
- 2021 FORTUNE Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For" (7th
year in a row)
- Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4
- "America's Best Employers for Diversity" list by Forbes
- A "100 Best Workplaces for Millennials" by Fortune and Great
Place to Work
Additional perks of being a Sr. Decision Support Analyst:
- Gain a sense of accomplishment by contributing in a teamwork
- Receive excellent mentorship, comprehensive training and
dedicated leadership resources.
- Enjoy opportunities for growth.
Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits,
Job Listings by Category, recent Awards we've won and more.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your
questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.