Company: Hired By Matrix
Posted on: June 10, 2021
The Sales Accounting Customer Service Representative maintains
ownership for providing excellent customer service to Routes Sales
Representatives, District Sales Leaders and Zone Business Managers
regarding the resolution of sales settlement balance issues and
commission exceptions. Communication takes place via high volume of
incoming and outbound calls and includes research and resolution of
issues initiated by the caller. CSR is also responsible for
identifying specific training opportunities and providing tools and
insight to the caller when applicable. Finally, the role also
serves as a coach and mentor to other FLCSC team members because of
the expertise in a specific area of responsibility (Queue).
- Exhibit strong leadership and contribution to key processes and
become a subject-matter expert (SME) within all Queues.
- Effectively manage challenging or difficult callers; analyze
complex issues and determine the appropriate response or action
during calls; alert Senior Coordinators and cross-functional teams
of unusual or repetitive issues, which may indicate broader scale
- Leverage capabilities and expertise to ensure individual and
team success; coach and mentor other representatives to ensure
accurate and high quality responses are provided to callers in
order to consistently deliver excellent service.
- Follow-up on multiple unresolved "open issues timely while
maintaining personal KPI metrics.
- Must have previous Call Center , Sales Settlement resolution or
Client Field Sales experience
- Adaptability/Flexibility job is customer focused, scope and
hours are driven by field/caller needs, which may change over
- Applicant must be available to work till 5:00PM Mon-Fri
- Strong communication, with good writing and organization
- Strong customer service skills (including empathy, listening,
tolerance, objectivity and follow through)
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple, changing
- Proven ability to handle confidential information.
- Proficient technical/computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint,
- Strong resource to demonstrate a skill/process to others.
- Maintain high performance; continuously build skill set and
- Flexible, positive team player; reliable and dependable with a
good attendance record.
- Working knowledge of StarTeam, C2C or FS2 helpful but not
- Bilingual preferred but not required
Please submit your resume for consideration.
Once submitted, feel free to contactBhaveshat
Approx. Duration: 12
About Hired By Matrix
Hired by Matrix, Inc. founded in 1986, is a
certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) dedicated to
providing the highest quality of job opportunities to our
candidates and staffing services to our clients. We are a full
service staffing firm with experience recruiting and delivering for
IT, Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Clerical, Clinical &
Scientific, and Marketing disciplines. Our long history in the
staffing industry and dedication to excellence are the key
differentiators that have fueled our success for over 30
Hired by Matrix offers our contract
professionals competitive salaries, benefits after 60 days and a
401k option after one year.
Equal Opportunity Employer
*CEO Sharon Olzerowicz serves on the WBENC Board and is a
long-standing member of the Forum Governing
We work hard to match our candidates with the
right career opportunities. Let us find you a
#MatrixMatch so you can reach your career
Connect with us on LinkedIn and see how we can
impact your career!
Hired by Matrix Career Center:
Keywords: Hired By Matrix, Plano , Customer Service, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!