SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
At Medical City Plano, we care like family.
Just as a family does, we pull together to care for, support,
and celebrate with patients and each other. Are you looking for an
employer with many different career options and a people-focused
culture? You've come to the right place.
Emergency Department Registered Nurse - PRN Night Shift 7P -
Our Emergency Department (ED) Registered Nurses raise the bar by
providing clinical expertise and the highest quality care in the
most compassionate way. As an ER RN, you will work in a fast-paced
setting with patients requiring urgent treatment due to a
life-threatening medical condition, illness or injury as well as
patients with less serious conditions.
- You will quickly access and prioritize incoming patients.
- You will perform comprehensive nursing assessments and
- You will provide direct nursing care and supervise non-licensed
nursing staff within the RN's scope of practice and in accordance
with established policies.
- You will provide patient education/follow-up care instructions
and make necessary referrals.
As a Level I Adult Trauma Center, our RNs specialize in treating
severe injuries and work with every department throughout the
hospital-from neurological care for traumatic brain injury
treatment to cardiology care. We also provide full-service
pediatric emergency care. The ER has 37 treatment beds and handles
approximately 50,000 visits annually.
Medical City Plano is a full-service, Magnet-designated 600+ bed
acute care hospital with more than 2,070 employees. As part of HCA
Healthcare, we have the resources and clinical expertise necessary
to provide exceptional care. Our services include a Level 1 Trauma
Center, comprehensive cancer treatment, advanced surgery including
robotic and minimally invasive, orthopedics, heart and vascular
care, and complete women's and children's services, including a
high-risk antepartum unit and a Level 3 NICU.
Work Schedule: PRN Nights or Weekends
- HCA Medical City Healthcare is looking for PRN RN's to work
within our Emergency departments across our local Hospitals.
- These are night or weekend opportunities
- Twelve week commitments (90 days)
- Work 24 hours per week - Receive a $ 10K bonus!
- Work 36 hours per week - Receive a $ 15K bonus!
- Bonus paid in two increments
- Apply today to speak with one of our Recruiters in more detail
about these great opportunities.
What you need to be successful:
- BSN required
- Texas RN license or compact license is accepted
- Current BLS issued by the American Heart Association or
American Red Cross required
- Must have at least one (1) year Emergency Department RN
experience in an acute care hospital
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.