As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more
than 54,000 patents to our name, we've made it our business to make
a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to
learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of
technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own
perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and
perspective you bring to the team.
Are you in?Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity!
Our company, a standout performer within the Information,
Communication & Technology industry, is seeking a Benefits Analyst
to lead Ericsson's 401(k) and Relocation programs as well as
support activities for the Voluntary Benefits and Educational
Assistance programs! The role is based in Plano, Texas reporting to
the Benefits Manager for Retirement and Relocation for North
- Be the 401(k) and Relocation specialist for Ericsson's North
American operations for approx. 7,000 employees.
- Coordinate all aspects of Program/Vendor activities of the
company's 401(k), Relocation, Voluntary Benefits and Educational
Assistance programs ensuring that all programs are executed within
established time periods and follow defined standards.
- Work with internal partners (Sourcing, IT, Risk & Legal) on the
RFP process when required.
- Prepare Benefits Directives/Policies as assigned related
- Handle marketing/communications of Programs, partnering with
internal and external communications teams to promote Ericsson
programs and partnerships.
- Recommend and implement approved changes in Benefits programs
- Process invoices and tracking for all programs.
- Manage vendor quarterly review meetings as requested.
- Assist with acquisitions/divestitures related to communication
of Benefits as requested.
- Handle Special Projects for Benefits that require senior level
To be successful in the role you must have
- A customer oriented mind-set.
- Effective organization and prioritization skills, in fast-paced
- Effective skills to work with all levels of individuals both
within the Company and vendor organizations.
- Be flexible, open to change, accountable, creative and able to
work in a structured environment
- A Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources, or related
field or equivalent required
- 3-5 years previous 401(k) administration or HR experience to
include knowledge of benefit plan design/administration, benefit
regulations and employee relations, benefits and relocation program
- Aptitude to work and tackle intricate problems autonomously and
attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Able to
communicate multi-faceted subjects to broad audiences, both orally
and in writing.
- Excellent research, analysis, problem-resolution skills.
- Proficiency with Relocation Program management.
- Proficiency with applications including Windows, MS Office
applications, and HR database applications as required.
- Problem solving, interpersonal, presentation and effective time
Whats in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of
courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of
what the future holds - you will be redefining it. You won't
develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it.
Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want;
with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the
world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded
into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment
where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work,
and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive,
global company where your opportunity to make an impact is
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here:
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the
general nature and level of work being performed by employees in
this position. They are not an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties and skills required for this position, and
may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans. We
maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to
race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender
identity, gender expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental
status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic
background, social origin, social status, indigenous status,
disability, age, union membership or employee representation and
any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson's Code
of Business Ethics.
Ericsson will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate
against employees or applicants because they have inquired about,
discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another
employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the
compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part
of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other
employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have
access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in
response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by Ericsson or (c) consistent with
Ericsson's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
If you need assistance or to request an accommodation due to a
disability, please contact Ericsson at
firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 374-2272 for further
Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Plano ||
Nearest Major Market: Plano
Nearest Secondary Market: Dallas
Job Segment: HR, Communications, Marketing Communications,
Program Manager, Compensation, Human Resources, Management,