Systems Administrator, SoftCode
Company: Tyler Technologies
Posted on: June 9, 2021
The System Administrator is responsible for providing technical
expertise in support of Tyler's SoftCode software products across
various systems management technologies, such as virtualization,
networking, servers, databases, and system performance. This role
is primarily responsible for deployments related to installs and
configuration of hardware, Tyler software, and 3rd party software
as well as installation and configuration of interfaces between
other Tyler Software and other applications. This position also
requires troubleshooting issues of moderate difficulty that arise
during these installation processes.
This role is a key team player who will take ownership of issues
and problems and see them through to a successful resolution. The
individual is also tasked to ensure consistent installation
policies and procedures across the team.
Note - The potential schedules are one of the following: 8AM -
5PM or 7AM-4PM Central Standard Time, Monday-Friday.
- Performs installation and configuration services for Tyler's
Softcode software products for new and existing clients in
accordance with timelines set forth with SLA's and/or Go-Live
- Installs and configures applications which run on the Microsoft
Windows platform, Microsoft SQL Server, and web server
- Works with internal and external clients on resolving complex,
detailed and high priority network, server, and system technical
- Provides installation planning and communication to
- May identify and document business/technical requirement
specifications for specific software design/development and other
- Works with other departments to address client needs in regard
to software upgrades and deployment tasks.
- Provides training to clients and staff regarding software and
installation procedures as needed. Follows documented Tyler
Technologies, Inc. policies and procedures.
- Analyzes and resolves customer installation issues, escalating
to other departments and team members as identified.
- Tracks and recognizes knowledge opportunities; recommends and
performs additional training as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, MIS, or equivalent
- At minimum 5 years experience, administering and installing
applications on Windows servers.
- At minimum 3 years experience, installing or configuring the
Microsoft SQL Server database engine.
- Proficient knowledge of MS servers, virtualization, data
storage, .NET framework, SSL security, and networking.
- Basic knowledge of SQL and software development concepts.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including verbal and written
communication skills, teamwork, and customer service skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a positive, professional
Keywords: Tyler Technologies, Plano , Systems Administrator, SoftCode, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!