IMMEDIATE OPENING: Now Hiring Explorer Teacher - Summer Camp!
Company: Primrose School
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Why Choose a Rigley Primrose School?
We know you have many choices for employment, so why choose our
- Paid Holidays after 90 days of full time employment
- Vacations after 1 year of full time employment
- Monthly Trainings
- Annual In-service Training
- Medical/Dental/Vision for full time employees (after 60
- Life Insurance -Paid by Employer
- Education Reimbursement for CDA
Most of all, when you join us you become a part of our Primrose
I spent today inspiring the people who will change tomorrow.
As an Explorer Teacher at Primrose School of Plano at Preston
Meadow located at 5801 Coit Road Plano, TX 75093 you will help
young minds explore, discover and understand the world around them.
At the Rigley Primrose Schools, we provide the curriculum to guide
your day, allowing you to focus on all the special moments - like
showing how exciting math can be. Each of our schools has a
supportive leadership team and ongoing training to help you be
successful, so you can spend every moment in the moment.
We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Explorer Teacher
to plan and implement an ongoing program of activities that promote
the social, emotional, cognitive and physical development of each
child enrolled in our before and after school program, in
accordance with the Primrose Balanced Learning approach to teaching
Primrose School of Plano at Preston Meadow is an accredited
private preschool that provides a premier educational child care
experience. We offer year-round programs for children from infant
through elementary-aged school age.
Click here for an inside look at our Afterschool program!
- Is responsible for the overall supervision and daily class
functions of a group of children.
- Observes all rules and regulations at Primrose School of Plano
at Preston Meadow and the local, state or national regulatory
agencies pertaining to the health, safety and care of
- Implements the approved lesson plans and daily classroom
schedule in accordance with the Primrose Balanced Learning
curriculum and programming.
- Maintains an attractive, well-kept classroom that encourages
children to create, explore and make decisions with
- Provides verbal recognition and acceptance to children while
providing clear and consistent expectations for the children's
- Accepts responsibility for maintenance and necessary
housekeeping duties of the classroom, common use areas and
- Attends all required staff meetings, workshops and/or school
- Maintains overall professional personal appearance adhering to
the guidelines offered in the Primrose School of Plano at Preston
Meadow Employee Handbook
- Assists in other capacities that Director, or designee,
determines is necessary.
Desired skills and experience:
- Must meet basic requirements of local child care regulatory
- Previous teaching or assistant teaching position in a licensed
early childhood program preferred.
- Knowledge of the social, emotional and creative needs of young
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. in connection with the
handling of children for the facilitation of programs, child
safety, and potential emergency situations.
- Two-year degree in early childhood or related field
- Degree, preferably in Early Childhood Education or Child
Development-related field, and/or CDA
- Knowledgeable in elementary-aged curriculum with emphasis on
literacy, mathematics and science
Each Primrose school is a privately owned and operated
franchise, and the respective Franchise Owner is the employer at
each school. Franchise Owners set their own wage and benefit
programs, which vary among Franchise Owners. Primrose Schools and
its Franchise Owners are equal opportunity employers. Positions and
position titles vary by school.
Keywords: Primrose School, Plano , IMMEDIATE OPENING: Now Hiring Explorer Teacher - Summer Camp!, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!