Company: Aimbridge Hospitality
Posted on: June 9, 2021
The Cash Manager is responsible for a team responsible for
oversight of daily cash management processes, with a focus on daily
transactions cash logistics banking services funds transfers and
cash positioning for a portfolio of hotels. Responsible for
providing leadership and direction, to ensure compliance with
company department and audit standards. Acts as the point of
contact for banking issues for the business units and other
corporate functional areas.
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in Finance/Accounting and/ or at
least 5 years work experience in the banking/treasury industry
- A minimum of three years of management experience motivating
and leading small teams.
- Proven record of planning organizational decision-making
interpersonal and analytical skills
- Experience with on-line bank reporting tools
- Strong knowledge of cash management principles as well as bank
products and services
- Proficiency of Microsoft Office specifically in Excel
- Ability to work with deadlines and take a creative approach to
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously with strong
attention to detail.
- Manage a team of analysts with daily banking activity for all
hotel cash management. Includes reconciliation of activity to
maintain proper account balances within tracking system.
- Monitor month-end checklist for team to ensure no deadlines are
- Executes funds movement including the initiation and release
daily wires ACH transfers and other bank transfers from multiple
accounts as needed.
- Assist with audits in regard to cash handling when needed.
- Assist hotels and staff with ad-hoc treasury projects and
problem resolution as needed.
- Continuously review and improve Treasury policies and
procedures within the team and assist with special projects as
Aimbridge Hospitality is the leading, global, third-party hotel
management company operating branded full service, select service,
luxury hotels, destination resorts, convention centers and
lifestyle hotels. Aimbridge merged with Interstate Hotels & Resorts
in 2019, and now represents a premium portfolio of more than 1,400
branded and independent properties in 49 states and 20 countries.
Aimbridge is based in Plano, Texas and has additional corporate
offices in Atlanta, Calgary, Chicago, Fargo, Puerto Rico, San
Clemente, Scottsdale, Toronto and Washington D.C. Aimbridge's
International Division, Interstate Hotels & Resorts, has supporting
offices spread across Europe in Amsterdam, Birmingham, Glasgow and
As the global leader in third-party hotel management, our
growing portfolio represents over 1,550 hotels in 49 states and 22
countries, from top international lodging brands to luxury hotels,
destination resorts and lifestyle hotels. Our associates around the
globe are passionate about serving our guests and driving
exceptional results, and thrive in a culture where everyone is
inspired to be the best. Join a world of possibility with Aimbridge
After an initial waiting period, those hired into full time
positions are eligible for a competitive benefits package that
includes the following:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k Retirement Plan
Keywords: Aimbridge Hospitality, Plano , Cash Manager, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!