Program Manager (1721)
Posted on: June 9, 2021
The Program Manager will be responsible for orchestrating
activities and communication between product, project, and
implementation managers, external partners and clients to ensure
successful implementation of new and existing Interoperability
solutions. This person will also drive understanding of new
Interoperability products for implementation and support teams,
design and execute Interoperability implementation processes, and
manage overall project delivery of solutions which span across
multiple systems and organizations.
The Program Manager will support product planning and
commercializing efforts by gathering solution and client
requirements, creating functional specifications, and work
cross-functionally with product management and engineering teams,
client services and support, marketing and compliance over the
product or feature lifecycle, from ideation through launch.
Our company is committed to equal employment opportunity. We
will not discriminate against employees or applicants for
employment on any legally recognized basis ["protected class"]
including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service
member status, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic
information or any other protected class under federal, state, or
PRINCIPLE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ability to own projects full-cycle; working with Project
Managers and Executive Level leadership. Will communicate the
project plan with accountability and move projects forward until
- Drive & manage product track and client tasks track side by
- Participate in regular industry meetings and workgroup sessions
to clarify and document detailed business, regulatory, and
technical requirements for implementing Interoperability
- Experience with ZeOmega's standard Jiva implementation process,
the ability to adapt this process for Interoperability deployments,
create updated project plan templates, and articulate these updates
to teams already trained on the Jiva process.
- Understand contract, client and ZeOmega's responsibility for
the implementation deliverables.
- Work with project managers to maintain high level project
tracking for all interoperability implementations.
- Coordinate with PMs to ensure deliverables are created,
reviewed and maintained on a regular basis.
- Secure required resources per the schedule, roles are defined,
responsibilities are outlined, and their allocation tracked and
- Communicate the project statuses to ZeOmega Leadership, as well
as other key stakeholders both internally and externally
- Provide aggregate reporting on high level project statuses,
budget status, and risks for active Interoperability projects to
- Monitor project team compliance with the CSG communication
- Client Facing - Provide a proactive interface with client
representatives and groups regarding business needs and determine
essential requirements through effective communication.
- Project Schedule - Review the project plans for new
implementations and provide oversight for internal and client
- Implementation Team Guidance - Mentoring, motivating, and
monitoring the implementation team in accomplishing the
deliverables for the implementation of Interoperability
- Budget Tracking - Work with project managers to ensure that
project team, development staff, IS Team, and QA department have
remained within budget with respect to hours utilized during the
- Participate in a collaborative team environment, functioning
with iterative methodologies with both internal and external
- The creation of best practices and the streamlining of
processes for the implementation cycle, along with driving these
initiatives to adoption.
- Other job related duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree in Business or related field of study; or
equivalent combination of education and experience. Master's degree
Keywords: ZeOmega, Plano , Program Manager (1721), Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!