Manager, Talent Acquisition
Company: IMG College
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Learfield IMG College is the leading media and technology
services company in intercollegiate athletics. The company unlocks
the value of college sports for brands and fans through an
omnichannel platform with innovative content and commerce solutions
for fan engagement. The Learfield IMG College suite of services
includes licensing and multimedia sponsorship management;
publishing, audio, digital and social media; data analytics;
ticketing, ticket sales and professional concessions expertise;
branding; campus-wide business and sponsorship development; and
venue technology systems.
Headquartered in Plano, Texas, the company has long had the
privilege of being an advocate for intercollegiate athletics and
the student-athlete experience. Since 2008, it has served as title
sponsor for the acclaimed Learfield IMG College Directors' Cup,
supporting athletic departments across all divisions.
Our people-friendly culture is a hallmark of our style and
approach to business and is rooted in values demonstrating
intentional and active care for other people. The company and its
employees strive each day to live by the company's value statement:
"build the team, grow the company, have fun, love and serve
We are actively seeking candidates for the position of Manager -
Talent Acquisition based out of our Corporate office in Plano, TX.
This is an individual contributor role that will operate as the TA
lead for all recruiting across our 4 corporate offices. You will
report to the Senior Manager-Talent Acquisition and be responsible
for setting and executing the strategic agenda for all staffing
initiatives associated with our growing Sports, Media and Tech
businesses. You will identify, interview, evaluate and hire
exceptional candidates across multiple disciplines including -
Finance/Accounting, Marketing, Social/Digital, Broadcast
Operations, Human Resources, Sales, General Administrative, etc.
You will have a heavy role in guiding hiring managers and
candidates through the selection process, with extra care being
placed on delivering a "white glove" service to your
clients/candidates. You will proactively develop and nurture
passive talent pools in order to execute the near and long-term
recruiting vision at Learfield IMG College. If you're interested in
combining your passion for talent acquisition with love of sports,
we'd love to speak with you!
What you'll do...
- Partner with senior department heads and hiring managers to
develop and execute recruiting strategies for the designated role
and market. These positions will mostly sit in our 4 corporate
offices - Plano (TX), Atlanta (GA), Winston Salem (NC) and
Jefferson City (MO).
- Execute sourcing strategies by identifying passive and active
potential candidates through the use of Boolean searches, LinkedIn,
user groups, professional and social networking, candidate
referrals, web sourcing and ATS searches.
- Partner with business leaders and DEI team to define and
generate highly diversified candidate pipelines based on the needs
of their individual teams and businesses
- Understand and follow all OFCCP guidelines through the
- Develop a thorough knowledge of Learfield IMG's business and
culture in order to successfully articulate to candidates why we
are a leading Employer of Choice
- Influence key stakeholders via recommendations based on
data/analytics, market knowledge, and labor trends to drive hiring
- Train new hiring managers on the TA process and systems to
ensure process integrity is maintained
- Thoroughly vet and assess all candidates presented to hiring
manager, which will include face to face, phone, and/or video while
leveraging behavioral based interviewing techniques
- Organize and lead the post-interview debrief/consensus session
with interview teams
- Advise hiring managers on candidate compensation and
collaborate to extend offers
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate data integrity in ATS.
- Lead and/or participate in various HR and TA projects to drive
business function capabilities across the enterprise
Our ideal new teammate will have
- Minimum 4+ years of combined experience in the executive search
and corporate TA space, preferably recruiting across multiple
disciplines and geographies.
- Past experience in corporate functions recruitment within
competitive talent markets is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated experience successfully creating diverse talent
pools through community outreach and networking.
- Strong advisory skills that allow you to confidently offer
sound recommendations to those you serve and push back when
- Advanced time management, organization and prioritization
- Exceptional problem solving and decision making skills;
independent thinker and operator
- A competitive spirit and a passion to deliver exceptional
results to all stakeholders
- Mature interfacing and influencing skills at the Executive
- Experience building and maintaining strong relationships with
- Desire to do more than "just fill jobs", including coaching
others, proactively improving processes, leading projects,
- Strong recruiting systems knowledge around various sourcing
platforms, ATS/CRM optimization, performance metrics design and
leveraging data to draw insights
- Advanced knowledge of OFCCP and US Citizen & Immigration
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Human Resources, Communications,
Marketing, etc. or equivalent recruiting experience is
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran
status, or disability status.
Learfield IMG College is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female /
Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation /
Keywords: IMG College, Plano , Manager, Talent Acquisition, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!