Headquartered in Plano, TX, Cinemark Holdings, Inc. is a leader
in the motion picture exhibition industry with 500+ theatres in the
U.S. and Latin America.
Join Our Team!
Do you enjoy working together as a team to accomplish major
goals? Join Cinemark to utilize and expand your skills! We are
dedicated to making the movie experience memorable, "One Guest at a
time." Our world class talent creates a warm and friendly culture
through shared values.
The Senior Strategic Partnerships and Promotions Manager is
responsible for developing and strategically selling Cinemark
omni-channel marketing campaigns. Serves as a trusted consultant in
providing studios, third-party vendors, and new customers the right
marketing solutions to help achieve their goals and grow their
businesses at Cinemark across multiple consumer touchpoints
–including in-theatre, digital, social, and print.
The Manager of Strategic Partnerships & Promotions will leverage
knowledge of and established relationships within the entertainment
and media sales industries, knowledge of traditional, as well as
digital and social marketing strategy, combined with advanced
communication skills and analytical abilities to shape new and
existing business opportunities for Cinemark USA.
In addition the Manager will use influencing and
relationship-building skills to serve as the marketing liaison to
internal teams as well as to external client partners. Lead
marketing briefings and cross-functional communication/tools as
well as provide:
- Exceptional client service, client sales and client
- Meeting recaps and maintain daily client
- Campaign proposals
- Execution and reporting
- Budget management
- Idea generation mindset, focused on how to integrate our
business into other business partnerships and opportunities
Must be proactive, solutions-oriented and persistently explore
and uncover the business needs of Cinemark’s key vendors to
understand how Cinemark advertising can help to grow box office and
attendance. This Manager position interacts daily with senior
stakeholders and cross-functional teams. Requires strategic
capabilities, advanced communication skills and analytical
abilities to shape new and existing business opportunities. Strong
sphere of influence and exceptional collaboration are critical to
A Day in the Life of a Senior Strategic Partnerships and
- Identify, target, prospect and close complex partnership
arrangements that deliver real value to Cinemark USA
- Develop deep relationships with strategic partners in order to
deliver long-term value for all parties
- Serve as the day-to-day point of contact for studios,
third-party vendors and new customers
- Partner with to strategically include Cinemark into more of
their advertising to expand Cinemark's reach
- Lead marketing efforts, cross-functional communication tools
and briefings for all related marketing creative
- Manage marketing budgets, including agencies, vendors, and
SOWs. Submit invoicing
What You Will Need to Have:
- Bachelor's degree in advertising, marketing or related field,
or related experience.
- 5-10 years of experience in building strategic partnerships,
agency or media sales
- Excellent collaboration skills with the ability to work
effectively with individuals and groups at all organization levels;
ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Highest level of critical thinking and analysis in bringing
successful resolution to high impact, complex, and/or cross
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize, plan and
organize the business activity. Must be comfortable operating in a
- Self-starter, self-motivated and capable of seeking additional
business opportunities. Interest in developing new vendor and
- Excellent organizational, analytical and influencing skills.
Ability to deliver results under pressure and in ambiguity
- Ability to travel up to 25%
DISCLAIMER: This job description is intended only as a general
guideline of your duties and responsibilities at Cinemark and is
not a legally binding contract. Cinemark reserves the right to
amend, change or terminate the job description, as it deems
appropriate. Any change amendments, or modifications may be
implemented even though they have not been communicated, reprinted
or substituted in this job description.
All Cinemark locations are designated smoke-free workplaces.
This includes vapor, electronic, conventional, cigars, etc.
Cinemark USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer