Order Management Respresentative
Company: DASAN Zhone Solutions
Posted on: June 8, 2021
DZS - (NASDAQ: DZSI) enables the hyper connected World. The
company provides a wide array of reliable, cost-effective
networking technologies-including broadband Access, Cloud and
Mobile Transport - to a diverse customer base that resides in more
than 50 countries worldwide.
DZS is seeking a details oriented, energetic individual to be
part of its high-performance global Order Line Management team,
(Within Global Sales Operations) and contribute to the success of a
growing company. The ideal candidate must have strong motivation to
take on challenges in a dynamic role and demonstrate strong
interpersonal skills and expertise in relationship development.
- Review incoming customer purchase orders to ensure all
information is correct and complete. Proactively follow up on any
missing information and to book the orders in a timely
- Verify sales order details comply to contractual agreements and
approved pricing strategies. Investigate and resolve any
discrepancies, follow up on action items to ensure orders are
processed and scheduled for fulfilment.
- Serve as point of contact for customers and sales to manage any
PO related requests such as providing shipping quote, make changes
and cancelations, manage special arrangements if needed, issue RMA
and credit, etc.
- Work closely with internal teams regards to various order hold
releases, product related issues, customer financial requirements,
item number discrepancies, and compliances to fulfill the PO
- Create pro forma invoices and other documents according to
customer specific requirements, assist Finance team in resolving
accounting or credit issues around the sales order.
- Support sales team including providing estimate lead time,
entering new customer record, managing demo product orders,
providing PO status visibility, and others per request.
- Maintain system functionality and data integrity, help defining
new process and creating procedural documents, provide periodic
reports, and conduct training if needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must be detail-oriented and results driven with strong
organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to diagnose complex issues involve multiple functional
areas and to proactively follow through until the issues are
- Ability to build dynamic relationships with customers, sales,
Operations, Product Management, and other internal
- Excellent time management and multi-task skills with a service
focus and able to build and maintain positive relationships with
external and internal customers.
- Ability to work overtime on short notice, including nights,
weekends, and holidays.
- Must be able to successfully pass a criminal background
Education and Required Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or Equivalent, or at least five 5 years of
experience in order management function, prefer international
- Understanding of basic incoterms, payment terms, import/export
regulations, familiar with equipment manufacturing
- Strong working knowledge of Oracle ERP or other industry
standard ERP systems.
- Intermediate experience in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Fluency in German or Korean is a bonus.
At DZS, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive
culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make
a better world. DZS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
and considers all qualified applicants for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation,
gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran
status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also
consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of
criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Keywords: DASAN Zhone Solutions, Plano , Order Management Respresentative, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!