Lead, Program Management
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Job Title: Lead,Program Manager
Job Location: Plano Tx
The Lead, Program Manager communicates, organizes, plans, and
controls one or more project, program, and/or proposal team; they
are the primary customer contact, voice of the customer,
responsible and accountable for the program(s) quality, cost,
schedule and performance. The Senior Program Manager will be
responsible for one or more development program (>$5M but
<$25M) or production program (>$25M but <$50M), or will
lead a portion of a larger program for a senior program manager or
program director. All programs involve the technology development,
engineering / manufacturing development (EMD), or production phase
of a defense electronics product.
Artifacts created reviewed and maintained by the Sr.PM include:
Proposals, Contract Data Requirements Lists (CDRL), Work Breakdown
Structures (WBS), WBS dictionaries, Organization Breakdown
Structures (OBS), Baselined Integrated Master Schedules (IMS),
Control Account Plans (CAP), Work Authorization Documents (WAD),
Baseline Change Requests (BCR), Integrated Baseline Review (IBR)
presentations, Program Management Review (PMR) presentations,
Estimate at Complete (EAC) documentation, Risk, Issues/Opportunity
Registers, and Manpower Plans.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage all aspects of the program to include cost, schedule and
- Work synergistically with the program Chief Engineer for the
success of the program.
- Ensure aspects of the program such as risk management,
configuration management, property management, subcontract
management, security, and contracts are executed in accordance with
contractual/purchase order and Mustang requirements.
- Ensure delivery of contractual/purchase order items such as
- Work with company functional leaders to plan, staff and tool
- Primary interface to the customer on behalf of the
- Present management data and metrics at program meetings and
- Deliver Program Management Review/Estimate at Complete (EAC)
presentations to company management.
- Lead proposal generation for the program.
- Support development and execution of new business strategy for
- Other duties as assigned.
Other Job Functions:
- Other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant work experience in the
development or production of defense electronics products.
- A minimum of 5 years of recent Program Management experience,
specifically managing development or production of defense
electronics products, specifically including EVMS Control Account
Manager (CAM) responsibilities.
- Extensive skills, knowledge and experience required for all
areas relating to technical program management.
- U.S. Citizenship.
- Existing Secret DoD secret clearance with a current 5-year
- Ability to obtain additional security clearances as
- BS in Science, Technology, Engineering or Math (STEM)
- Excellent people skills, with experience leading and
collaborating in a multi-disciplinary, diverse, and dynamic
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products.
- Proficient with Microsoft Project.
- Proficient with Earned Value Management System (EVMS)
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, &
- Outstanding work ethic and commitment to organizational
- MS or equivalent experience desired
Keywords: L3Harris, Plano , Lead, Program Management, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!