User Experience Designer
Company: JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Posted on: June 8, 2021
We are the Corporate Technology Design Team in JPMC's UX Center
of Excellence. We are looking for a UX Designer to join our Finance
design team focused on FinTech enterprise systems to create a
better experience for our global network of employees. The apps we
support include dashboards, data visualization, and the management
of project costs and teams.
If you are someone who obsesses over the pixels of your designs
and how to best present them on various sized screens for end users
with accessibility in mind, we would be excited to hear from you.
That is of course if you are also fun to work with and get along
well with a great group of people.
- Create wireframes, UI designs, and interactive prototypes.
- Ability to distinguish between feature requests and design
revisions from user goals and objectives.
- Leverage and contribute to our design system.
- Share your designs to solicit constructive feedback.
- Provide constructive feedback and innovative ideas within your
- Collaborate with UX Researchers for journey maps, personas, and
- Partner with product and development teams to launch solutions
that balance business, user, and technical priorities.
- Present your designs with expertise and rationale while
advocating for end users.
- Work on multiple projects with various levels of UX engagement,
timelines, and expectations.
- Identify opportunities for design and process improvements and
drive their implementation.
- Educate others on the benefits of UX.
- Bachelor's degree in a UX/HCI, graphic design, or related
- 3 or more years in the UX Design field.
- Examples of at least 3 design projects involving complex
- Experience with Figma is a plus.
- Experience with data viz is a plus.
Submit your resume and portfolio. Your portfolio should include
at least 3 examples of work-related projects. In particular, we
want to hear about:
- The challenge you were trying to solve
- The team you worked with and what your specific role was
- The design approach you used
- Your key learnings
- Your involvement in the process of implementing your designs
into a functionally coded solution through to launch
Keywords: JPMorgan Chase & Co., Plano , User Experience Designer, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!