VP Marketing (1523)
Posted on: June 8, 2021
The Vice President of Marketing & Communications is responsible
for all activities related to conceptualizing and implementing
marketing strategies, defining, and implementing communication
plans consistent with ZeOmega's strategy, vision, mission, and
PRINCIPLE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for all initiatives that maintain and enhance
ZeOmega's brand image.
- Responsible for defining and implementing the market strategy
for ZeOmega based on various inputs, including, but not limited to,
discussion with company executives, competitor analysis, and market
- Responsible for creating and implementing the annual marketing
plan to meet ZeOmega's marketing goals within a defined
- Create, maintain and manage to ZeOmega's annual marketing
- Responsible for articulating ZeOmega's value and product
positioning in marketing communications.
- Provide strategic and tactical support to the Organization's
leadership in the development of joint ventures, affiliations, and
- Work with public relations firms, consultants, and other
internal teams as necessary to identify and implement appropriate
communication channels for ZeOmega's messages.
- Coordinate all marketing communications to prospects, partners,
customers, and employees.
- Track, measure and analyse performance of various marketing
initiatives to determine overall effectiveness and ROI.
- Responsible for management of the Marketing team, including
individual development, performance management, training,
development, and coaching.
- Design, develop, and implement marketing programs and brand
collateral to support the organization's sales and marketing
- Oversee the company's digital strategy and execution, including
interactive marketing and promotion, analytics, development,
external website, social media strategy and execution, and e-mail
- Oversee and manage the creation of all marketing collateral and
branding assets in support of in support of sales activites.
- Develop social media marketing strategy and drive execution of
- Own corporate branding and identity and image.
- Manage all industry and business awards activities.
- Act as organization media and public relations liaison.
- Attend industry events to assist with logistics, program
set-up, and to further develop relationships within industry
- Follow-up with organizations for feedback, attendee lists, and
track ROI to analyse program effectiveness, provide feedback and
reports to marketing team, sales team, and ZeOmega's leadership
- Oversee RFP and RFI process.
- Assist with presentation content development, including
preparing content descriptions, outlines, bios, PowerPoints, and
- Perform other marketing-related activities as required.
- Work with and leverage all analyst relationships in conjunction
with our Product Marketing team.
Bachelor's Degree (four year college or technical school)
Required, Field of Study: Business, Marketing, or related
Master's Degree Preferred, Field of Study: Business, Marketing
or related discipline.
Keywords: ZeOmega, Plano , VP Marketing (1523), Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!