Wholesale Payments, Merchant Services Marketing, Presentations, Vice President
Company: JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Posted on: June 8, 2021
The Presentation Manager is responsible for providing strategic,
technical, and creative expertise to coordinate high-quality,
effective presentations that result in either new revenue or the
successful retention of existing clients for Merchant Services.
A strong Presentations Manager is a strategic thinker, creative
writer and storyteller with the ability to understand how to
address a large number of clients and prospects with content and
also customize presentations by gaining an understanding of an
individual merchant's needs and conveying our company's value
proposition in a compelling way without sacrificing compliance and
brand requirements. They must be able to effectively project
manage, balance multiple projects and prioritize with tight
deadlines, leading stakeholders at varying levels across multiple
lines of business within the firm.
- Collaborate with team members and cross-functional partners to
identify, create and refine content that meets the Merchant
Services field teams' needs.
- Partner with sales and account executive teams to analyze the
needs of the client and leverage existing preapproved content or
create new content to tell a compelling story that strategically
aligns our capabilities with the Merchant's needs.
- Develop working knowledge of Merchant Services product suite in
order to provide appropriate recommendations for each presentation.
Translate technical information into language understood by all
levels of clients.
- Research topics, gather information and consult with subject
matter experts to clarify details and develop both preapproved and
- Proactively perform needs assessment to identify gaps in
preapproved content and create material to fill those gaps.
- Embraces a culture of process improvement and has successfully
- Perform discovery calls and project manage multiple
presentations simultaneously ensuring all stakeholders actively
participate and meet critical deadlines.
- Deliver client surveys to key stakeholders upon presentation
completion, achieve satisfactory results, celebrate wins and act on
- Periodically conduct post mortems to identify opportunities for
improvement to our product and process and where necessary, share
learnings with team.
Teamwork and Leadership
- Collaborate with peers across Presentation and Proposal teams
to support presentation development efforts, share best practices,
and increase team efficiency.
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvement and leverage
change management discipline to bring ideas to fruition.
- Take ownership of projects that align to team goals and other
critical projects as needed.
Risk and Controls
- Ensure all materials are compliant with legal and J.P. Morgan
brand guidelines prior to publication
- At least 7-10 years of hands-on experience writing and creating
presentations and/or marketing materials required
- Strong project management and organization skills required
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and editorial
- Graphic design experience with a strong portfolio strongly
- Advanced ability to tell a compelling story
- Solid understanding of Merchant Services products and services
- Payments industry knowledge desired
- Strong leadership skills and ability to interact, influence and
communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Proven self-starter, detail oriented, well organized and able
to multi-task effectively
- High level of independence, energy and integrity, demonstrates
respect for a diversity of opinions and styles, and accepts
- Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines and
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically, advanced
capabilities using PowerPoint
- Proficient in design with experience in Adobe Illustrator,
Photoshop and other publishing software preferred
- Bachelor's degree required
Keywords: JPMorgan Chase & Co., Plano , Wholesale Payments, Merchant Services Marketing, Presentations, Vice President, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!